His ex gf wants me NOT to visit at the same place where everyone goes

My new boyfriend had a very dramatic break-up with his ex girlfriend. He dumped her because he fell in love with me and she thought that she can continue their relationship. Now she's can't get over him even several months later and still is trying to contact him or come over his house and do some stupid drama thing. They're both at their 40'ies.

We all live in a very small village and have the same friends. The new years eve is coming and we're going to visit his friend. The problem is that his ex girlfriend also goes there intentionally. She hates me and already said him that if I come there she will beat me severely. When he was out to work, she came to our house and tried to break the doors to talk to me in a very bad manneer. We called the police several times, but they do nothing, just takes her away for a while. I think it's stupid, and when she meets him she calls me a "wh...re" in front of people's eyes. No matter where I go in that city, she always comes to the same place intentionally just to make a huge scandal. What should we do? We have mutual friends which can't reject any of us and no-one can have a normal talk to her cause she's always ready to fight. She says that we're stealing her friends and that I am not aloud to go to the same place where she goes.

i am so very confused here....

a month ago you were talking about a guy you met on a dating site, this is probably not him then?

then just before christmas you were talking about a LDR of three months but you already knew him two years prior to the relationship and he bought you a ticket to visit in his country and you were upset that you spend christmas with him and bought him lots of presents and he didn't buy you any and now you have a relationship with someone from your own town with a messy break up?

are you creating all this drama yourself or do you really go through relationships so fast?

something is fishy here........i am confused and don't get it anymore.....

i am so very confused here....

a month ago you were talking about a guy you met on a dating site, this is probably not him then?

then just before christmas you were talking about a LDR of three months but you already knew him two years prior to the relationship and he bought you a ticket to visit in his country and you were upset that you spend christmas with him and bought him lotf of presents and he didn't buy you any and now you have a relationship with someone from your own town with a messy break up?

are you creating all this drama yourself or do you really go through relationships so fast?

something is fishy here........i am confused and don't get it anymore.....

I agree totally.

but then why do you say you all live in the same small village and she came to your door when he was at work when it is an LDR and he lives in another country.....still don't get it.....and reading your other thread about him being so very boring i still don't get why you would want all this drama when you are not head over heels in love with him.....

How long were they dating when he broke up with her? And how long have you been with him? And you don't live in the same country so how long are you staying with him? These other friends that invite you and her to the same events, how well do you know them? How well does she know them? How well does your boyfriend now them?

I honestly would get the heck out of dodge because it seems like he was with her for a while and then you became the new shiny toy. The reason why people are questioning this is because it's more than fishy and she probably has a reason to be upset. If you wish to stay with this guy then let him deal with this woman on his own because this is his mess and not yours. If he cannot defend you, then you're just settling for scraps.

i still don't get why you stay with him when you find him old and boring, has all this drama in his life, doesn't get you a christmas present which upset you, and if the relationship is still only so new, 3 months and a month ago you were flirting online with another man and afraid you scared him away by wanting to visit him, then this does not sound like a good and steady relationship to me....or you wouldn't do such a thing

Archived