Post in "The Christmas Diary"

Morning all,

It's Christmas morning and I have woken this morning sobbing with a very heavy heart after dreaming about her last night, I know today is going to be tough and also know that I'm going to want to let it all out when the day draws to a close and so have started this thread.

This thread is for everybody whether you are on your first day it 5th year.

Share your day

Merry christmas

hi steve

me too

my heart is fecking breaking

I would kiss his ass just to get a merry chirstmas off him right now ...

the memories are destroying me ..I am gutted

mine has suffered a breakdown ..its not like he fell out of love with me which is

as equally destroying for him too...

sending my love and support steve and everyone else who reads this xx

Thanks Steve for starting this thread - I was going to do one myself actually if no one had.

I knew today would be tough but, like you, I didn't bank on dreaming about her last night. The dream also featured her new guy, who I haven't seen yet, so his face was blank. It was pretty scary. It's 11am here in the UK and to be honest I just wish the next few days were over. Shed a small tear there but will try to pick myself up. At the end of the day, I still miss her.

Love to all. x

Ok, well its 11:40 and after pulling myself together for just about long enough to have breakfast with mum and dad I've just been for a drive, left Home and drove along the seafront to Brighton, its only 15 minutes away, sobbed the whole way there and back before pulling myself together again. Mum keeps prompting me to open my presents but truth is I have no Interest what so ever and just want this to be all over, I know that when I open my prezzies I won't be able to hold back my tears and my Dad who is the worst support on the planet will just get angry. The life we lead eh??

I have to try and be strong this afternoon though as my kids are coming over and I really don't want them to see their dad in a mess, deep breaths.

Am i glad this thread was made... last night and the run up to christmas i havent been too bad but waking up this morning i just feel like im at stage 1... I keep thinking about her enjoying her day (as she should) without a care in the world for me or thinking about me at all. I sent her a christmas card, more for myself to show myself i can be mature but no acknowledgement at all. I am feeling more angry this morning than downright sadness, angry that i have these feelings and am feeling like this and she probably isnt even giving it a second thought... how the day wears on i dont know, i am stopping myself completely from attempting to right that nasty e-mail to let out my anger... its just 1 day, once this has come and gone and new years then the real heraling begins for me!

I'm okay. It's Christmas everyone - celebrate what you have and enjoy your life because you never know when it will end. It's a year to the day since I saw my uncle for the last time, imagine if I'd spent that day wallowing in self-pity instead of enjoying his company.

Each and every one of us has something in our lives to smile about today.

Please think of what you do have!

Best wishes to everyone

steve, its been a wee while but i came here just yesterday. Wrote a new thread but, was a little drunk wne i did so. If im totally honest, im a little drunk now. Anyways, i think u know my story dude, just wanted to chime in and wish u merry xmas!

for the first time in ages, i searched for my ex thru google on fbk and there ws a photo, her and her lovely mum.

i miss her so much dude it stings beyond belief. But, i know that she didnt treat me right so bollocks, i know someone willl one day!!!!

just wish she would make my xmas and contact me after so long

keep smiling fella, thinking of you

K

Hey, Merry Christmas morning from me too.

I exchanged a couple of messages with my ex. He said something funny which made me hurt/miss him. I am not distraught though, I have been through this before. Just last time we were NC. Or he'd break NC to tell me how much he missed me. Quite sad to see the 'friendship' and no 'I miss you'. Pretty strange. Maybe it's for the best.

Stay strong stevef20.

3:20 and kids are here very excited by what they have recieved, its like a technology store here, my daughter recognised I was down and gave me her shoulder bless her.

I keep thinking about the ex, its SO sad that even on this special day she still holds my heart all this time later. I really miss her

Having a nice enough day here, lots of booze and some unexpectedly random/nice presents from my mates. Days like today are just another hurdle for everyone on here, but we'll get through it. Of course it's natural to feel a little blue at the loss of someone special in your life, but we should be greateful for the things that we do have, the people we love - and more importantly, all the people who love us.

His parents were the first to text a Merry Christmas, so my instincts were screaming to text him Merry Christmas too. I did. I haven't got a reply yet but that's fine. I am feeling a little lonely today, doesn't feel like Christmas. I am surrounded by no family and just a couple friends here. I am thankful for the friends I do have here though. They have helped me through a lot.

Merry Christmas all.

Yesterday I went out for a drink with a couple of friends, exchanged gifts, it was nice. Then family dinner, just parents and sibling, I stayed there at night. I didn't want to go out after midnight to parties and stuff like this.

Today again family lunch and then I said no to invitations again.

I had a facebook message from a previous ex that lives in another country and we are in friendly terms now although I haven't seen him for years, and a text with a love confession from another ex trying to ignore).

Nothing from my recent ex. The ex who suddenly left, we never had a fight in 4 years, and had a "friendly" break up and he still cares about me, there's no other person... I didn't expect it though, I have realized that to him I am like the biggest enemy or that I did the worst possible thing to him, never understood why...

In 15 minutes Christmas Day will be officially over here... that was it!

I hate this rollercoaster

After my positive post from earlier I have just had a good cry and a moment of "why did he leave me?!" I hope I'm over that particular bump.

Tomorrow (boxing day we call it here) would have been the day my ex and I celebrated christmas together and I just realised that this time last year I was so excited, so happy, so in love. And now I'm crying again.

I wonder if he misses me.

Archived