Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

tomp910

Well this is the first time I'm doing thing but i think it might do some good to get out everything thats on my mind...its been 4 months since the break up and the pain is not letting up..why do i love this girl so much..i initiated the break up..i miss her terribly..soo much of our lives together and now i got nothing...the new guy in her life must be great but its killing me...i can't stop thinking about it..its suppose to be me and her together.how could i have screwed this up so bad..I would do anything to have her back but igotta move on and accept its over but i keep having this glimmer of hope of her coming back into my life but its false shese not coming back.i need to meet some new people..NC for about 9 days and nothing has changed.. should i keep hope I'm like caught in limbo..move on or keep hope..i hate this feeling. i should be happy.. we should be happy together..im hoping this will help to get thing off my chest..today has been a little better then most days..but i still wake up everyday missing her..until next time

Archived