So about 2-3 weeks ago i wrote here about my ex who was reaching out to my sister a few times,without actually mentioning me at all.They are not close as we are in a long distance relationship.Anyway,he contacted her on facebook again and this time he asked about me.He firstl asked how is your sister is she alive,my sister said she is great and he replied "i am glad to hear that,i hope she did not throw away my teddy bear haha",she did not respond at all because i told her not to.Later she told me it was weird not to respond and that she should answer something like "why don't you ask her",my mother agreed with my sister. Did i do the right thing? what does this mean?

ps have not had any contact in more than 2 months,since a fight after the breakup when he deleted me off facebook,

Let's play a little game called Common Sense. You and your boyfriend broke up. You deleted him off Facebook. Your sister didn't. Now you're coming here asking questions because your ex is contacting your sister.

Question--what do you think could be done so that you wouldn't have to go through any of this?

Let's play a little game called Common Sense. You and your boyfriend broke up. You deleted him off Facebook. Your sister didn't. Now you're coming here asking questions because your ex is contacting your sister.

Question--what do you think could be done so that you wouldn't have to go through any of this?

He deleted me after we had a huge fight,it was not me

Few questions come to mind... what were the circumstances of the breakup? Did you initiate, or did he? It may have been a mutual thing, but then again, maybe one person pushed for the breakup more than the other person... Who pushed, and who resisted (initally?).

And, I guess an even more pertinent question is - do you want him back or not. If in your heart you know you'll never want him back, ask your sister to stop talking to him out of respect of the history you and your ex share. If you want him back, then maybe you could reach out a little? It depends on what you want.

Few questions come to mind... what were the circumstances of the breakup? Did you initiate, or did he? It may have been a mutual thing, but then again, maybe one person pushed for the breakup more than the other person... Who pushed, and who resisted (initally?).

And, I guess an even more pertinent question is - do you want him back or not. If in your heart you know you'll never want him back, ask your sister to stop talking to him out of respect of the history you and your ex share. If you want him back, then maybe you could reach out a little? It depends on what you want.

No he broke up with me,and yes i would like him to come back

Btw today is a holiday,i should wish him a happy holiday? i kinda hope he will wish me though lol

Archived