She had sex during NC. Advice/Stories/Things I can do PLEASE

Me and my girl 2 years is in December. Monday i had her confess something it kind of hurt. But we had got into a huge argument where we didnt talk for about a month, but 2 days ago I found out she had sex with someone. After i didnt talk to her for 2 days she called me 8 times messaged me on facebook. and texted me asking can we talk. It does hurt because its somebody im in love with. we talked about everything, it feels like we get along awhole lot better now then we did a couple months ago......... Do you think at some point she'll think about what she did. Does anybody have a story related to this where it made the relationship stronger i just want some pointers/advice please...........................................

If you didn't talk to her for a month (out of anger/arguments), you were basically broken up. How was she to know that you would eventually talk to her again?

It's perfectly normal for couples to break up and get back together. I think the statistics on that are that the average couple breaks up 3-4 times before marriage. So... I'd say it's pretty normal.

You have no control over what happens when you break up with someone.

Me and my girl 2 years is in December. Monday i had her confess something it kind of hurt. But we had got into a huge argument where we didnt talk for about a month, but 2 days ago I found out she had sex with someone. After i didnt talk to her for 2 days she called me 8 times messaged me on facebook. and texted me asking can we talk. It does hurt because its somebody im in love with. we talked about everything, it feels like we get along awhole lot better now then we did a couple months ago......... Do you think at some point she'll think about what she did. Does anybody have a story related to this where it made the relationship stronger i just want some pointers/advice please...........................................

Well she's thought about it a lot otherwise she wouldn't have told you. The only thing I can tell you is that if you harbor resentment for the act or hold it over her head in any way, the relationship will eventually die. As hard as it is you have to forgive her, work through your anger, and move on leaving this in the past.

Its like this we had got it a argument, so she stopped talking to me. but they have been talking way before the argument. I said a couple things during the argument, and she went to have sex with the dude she was talking to. But at the time i had built up fustration from all the stuff i knew she was doing behind my back that she never told me, so during the argument i took it out the wrong wat, then a couple weeks later we sat down and talked about everything, like how i knew she kissed him, and was feeling on him. That she didnt tell me so she told me that night. Then three days later she got jeaolus cause i a girl was calling me boo, and i told her " i know your hiding things for me why dont you just confess it" and she did at the time i had no ideal they had sex i had no intention of her even telling me. And i might add she had asked me to come with her to a football game and talk to her and i did. She was showing signs like she did care about me, and other things. But i had no clue at the football game she did. She told the guy that she told me they had sex. But me and her talked, she said she does love me. and she seems like calm and different now she's talking more. in my heart i see this as making us stronger cause we never held a grudge against one another and she told me whenever we fight not to bring this up.... i mean did i do the right thing. have any of yall been through something like this.

Archived