Does she want to get back together?

Rockyr87

Dude I just read through the rest of this, your ex is doing with you what mine did with me. She is reeling you in then letting you out. You shouldn't have left a VM dude, that isn't very Nonchalance BUT you've done it now. Don't whatever you do start thinking "oh well I've started so I may as well finish" and go all out to get in touch with her, which I sense you may.

Let her chase you a bit now dude, otherwise you may as well take out a newspaper advert stating how much you're not over her and that she is free to walk all over you.

This is where I messed up man, when my ex started to put the feelers out to me I was too eager and it ended in disaster.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think she would have changed her mind about having contact with me if she added me on facebook. I know these things seems so simple on the outside, but given the way things happened before I just don't see it as being so simple. One of my biggest fears is saying the wrong thing.

You are naive on this one. For all you know she is dating someone, they have had an argument and she wants moral support. Now, all of a sudden they are great again and contacting you isn't a priority now. Don't think women/girls stay single for long, they don't. Think weeks at most.

I've been keeping an open mind about the whole thing. She actually ended up calling me back yesterday and the conversation was great. No mention of past events and honestly it felt like nothing had ever happened. We laughed a ton and just made small talk. I didn't text her until later last night and I haven't talked to her since then. I can't tell if she's dating someone, but seeing as she hasn't posted anything on facebook that would suggest it (and she did a lot before when her and I were together) I'm assuming no for now. I'm not ignoring the possibility that it's not what I think it is, I'm just trying to stay as positive about the whole thing as I can. When you say I should let her chase me, what are you suggesting I do?

Archived