Man my luck is awful

Catchy06

So.. I took this girl out for a couple dates. It went great... she would text me until 4 am some nights because she liked me.

Last night she invites me and my friend out with her friends for drinks. Everyone ends up getting drunk and I go back to her place and we end up having sex.

The sex was amazing and I'd like to think I put on a solid performance... but after I left this morning I texted her at about 2 PM asking her how she was feeling... it's now 8 PM and no response... I really liked this chick but I think the drunk hookup killed it...

live and learn I suppose.

Don't trip.. be a man stand strong... It's prob her way of playing games and to get into ur head.. seems to be working..

It took both of u to have sex. That shouldn't ruin anything...

She will call.. the question to ask urself how much games your willing to put up with..

Thanks guys! I appreciate the insight. I can't tell if it's games or not... I just have really bad luck with liking a girl and it usually ends up with a drunken hookup that creates the awkward morning that ends it. I'm not sure how many times I have to learn from the mistake for it to stick haha.

No offense, Girls live with their phones

Its not fair to generalize. People are different. My best friend is terrible with her phone, and one of my guy friends always has his with him. I think it really matters what kind of phone they have. Cuz if its a smartphone, the chances are more likely that they'll constantly have it with them than if it's an old-fashioned slider

She replied last night with "Sorry for the delay. I'm feeling fine today I wasn't that drunk last night. Hope you had fun. I had an amazing night".

Thanks guys for the support. Sorry I freaked out haha. I'm more used to instant responses... but isn't everyone in today's society?

Continuing on with this advice.

This girl and her boyfriend broke up in June. I can tell by her Facebook and my best friend knows her really well and says he's pretty sure she's still kind of hung up on her ex.

I think my best route would be to explain to her that I was in her shoes 8 months ago... I don't want to be left in the dust if she's still into him so I want to take this a little slower... maybe not hang out until she figures out what she wants. Her facebook is always depressing quotes about love and how confusing life is blah blah blah.

I definitely think she's gorgeous, funny, we hold interesting and fun conversations, and she's great in bed... but now I don't think it's our time and I don't want to fall off the face of the planet in case down the road she feels like actually trying to possibly be serious with me... but I don't want to be dragged on just to be left if the ex decides to come back (I've learned the hard way that this tends to be the case sometimes).

Any insight?

Thanks again all!

Archived