Waking up and falling over

Wondering if anyone else has had similar issues? During the day sometimes I feel like I'm going to fall over. In the middle of walking I get light headed so to speak and it kinda goes black. Nearly feels like I can't stand up sometimes that I just want to fall over. It's hard to describe the feeling. I just have a moment where I feel weak and my body can't hold me up.

I suppose you could compare it with getting up to fast but 10x worse? Because I can't even hold myself up. I know its not getting up too fast closest thing I could explain it to.

When I get up in the mornings, even waiting a couple minutes before getting up, I instantly feel this uneasyness of I need to sit down. It just feels like I can't hold myself up and I'm going to black out and fall over.

Even sitting down sometimes I feel uneasy like I'm going to fall over yet again.

I'm not trying to get a diagnosis but the doctors office is only open Monday-Friday and its Saturday.

There isn't any vertigo and my body doesn't get cold. I just really feel like I can't stand up, feel weak its hard to explain. I eat enough & I exercise. I've been having to go to the gym instead of my jogs outside because they are becoming a nightly thing instead of a morning thing. I usually feel the worse the first few hours I'm awake. Sometimes I feel like I can't breath very well.

I think you're going to have to relax for the weekend as best you can and wait until you can get into a doctor's office. You may have to see several doctors as your symptoms could describe a lot of things: hypothyroidism comes to mind as well as anemia. I'd be curious what your blood oxygen level is when you feel short of breath. But you'll have to see a doc to figure this one out. Hope you get to the root of it.

Hopefully you're just tired and it's nothing, but you do need to go to the Dr. It sounds like an endocrine problem. Have you ever had your thyroid checked? I've had to take thyroid medication, I can tell you that changes in my thyroid hormone caused that same exact feeling you describe. Might not be the same issue but I just wanted to respond in case.

I think you're going to have to relax for the weekend as best you can and wait until you can get into a doctor's office. You may have to see several doctors as your symptoms could describe a lot of things: hypothyroidism comes to mind as well as anemia. I'd be curious what your blood oxygen level is when you feel short of breath. But you'll have to see a doc to figure this one out. Hope you get to the root of it.

I was thinking it sounded like it could be anemia too.

Archived