3 month relationship....no kiss?

Me and my (first ever) boyfriend have been going out for over 3 months now. All his friends are saying that he wants to kiss me...yet....I'm still waiting . HE"S even mentioned it before! And yet...no kiss! At first, I mean, the first time I heard about this, that he wanted to kiss me, I was so scared, I almost thought about breaking up! But now.....I think I'd like to kiss! And he's had all these opprotunities to kiss me, (movies, his house...etc.) and yet, still, no kiss! Infact, after reading all these "first kiss" stories, and how romantic it is....I REALLY want to kiss! I've heard of people kissing after a couple days, or a week, but we've been going out for 3 months!!!! Doesn't this seem a little strange to you???

Katie

hi there, well i see that you're 15, how old is he? A reason for this may be that he's just really nervous about it. Since there always seems to be so much hype about the "first kiss" maybe he's just really worried about it being just right. If you really want to kiss him then i say go for it!! Why can't the girl be the one to initiate the first move?? it is the year 2004 is it not?

Good luck.

hi there, well i see that you're 15, how old is he? A reason for this may be that he's just really nervous about it. Since there always seems to be so much hype about the "first kiss" maybe he's just really worried about it being just right. If you really want to kiss him then i say go for it!! Why can't the girl be the one to initiate the first move?? it is the year 2004 is it not?

Good luck.

He's 15 too....but I lol would never make the first move! [-( Theres no way! I'd be way to nervous!! Trust me, "me" and "first move" just doesn't belong in the same sentence......

Okay Katie, you remind a lot of myself. I just turned 16 a few days ago (and so did my boyfriend, as a matter of fact!), so I can relate pretty well. We had been going out for a long time before he kissed me, and even then it was just a light peck on the lips.

We didn't share our first "real" kiss until about six months into our relationship. And guess what? I was the one who made the move. I've always thought of myself as being really shy, but that night I just took a deep breath, and before I could give myself time to think about it, I did it.

No regrets, either.

I never would have thought of myself as being the kind of person that could ever actually make a move, but I did and I'm proud!

To help you, have you two kissed at all? Anything like just a little peck on the cheek or something like that? If not, then I'd suggest that sometime when you're saying goodbye, you just lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Then, you two can take it from there.

If you're ever walking side by side or sitting next to each other, and you want to kiss him, then just do it. Lean over and kiss him on the cheek or hey, even on the lips. Don't think about it. Just take a deep breath and do it.

Start slow, work your way up. Makes it so much easier if you're comfortable with the small things first.

Your boyfriend may be like mine. My boyfriend is afraid of crossing boundaries and doing something that I'm not ready for. If that's the case with you, then you may want to drop hints to him that you're ready to kiss as well.

Just do it. If I can, then I know you can.

I hope it all goes well for you!

yea, he's like that, I'm mean he's afriaid of "crossing the boundry". He respects me so much (which is a good thing....) but I think that he hasn't kissed me yet because he'll think that I'll think that thats going "too far". He should really know that I'm not that good little girl all the time like he sees it!

Hmm... He's probably nervous on about making the first move... That's how I am anyway... I usually try to get in a relationship with a girl that will probably make the first move, becuase I don't want to do something stupid and make a girl feel uncomfortable, do something emberassing and stupid, and so on and so forth... But you never know, I've gone out with a girl for 13 days and kissed 5 times, and I've gone out with a girl for 2 months and didn't even kiss at all, so it just depends... My advice is, he, (being a guy, and us guys are NOT sophisticated), probably wants to kiss you, but he doen't want to do it unless he's positive you want to do it, too... You should go ahead and make the first move!

ok, "me" and "first move" just don't belong in the same sentence! lol

I would never make the first move! I'd be WAY too nervous!

But, yea, I think your right, I don't think he wants to kiss me until he's absolutly positve that I want to kiss him too.

thanks!

Well, that's absolutely normal, but you should just do it... There's no was a guy that you've dated for three months would't want a kiss... He's just too nervous, probably... It might take some courage, but it would be the best thing to do...