Keeping you things after a break up

mg22

I have posted here before, i was dumped 2 months ago out of the blue , no closure . , he just stopped calling and answering my calls.. he was in prison for 10 months proir to that i lived with him , i moved into his house with my son 19yrs , and all my furniture, personal items,.. while he was in prison my son got sick so i needed to move out of his house and rent a apt to be closer to my family, at that time i didnt take all my stuff , since we were in good terms he understood my situation., we made many plans of getting married once he got out of prison and for me to move back to the house., well he came out of prison this past april, we were togerther until july 4th, thats we he disapperead from my life... all my stuff remains in his house, i have hired attorneys written him letters, even got the police involved and nothing, cannot get him.. hes daughter which is 14 yrs has taken all my clothes and wears it, all my personal items, what i cant figure out is how after being there for him during his most misrable moments, sending money while in prison, paying for his attorney fee's can he turn around and do this to me?? i would never consider ever forgiving him, but it hurts me so much that i put so much love into this relationship he cant even have feelings , and as i see it he stole my stuff ! i cant sleep well at night, i have nightmares.. he has destroyed me in so many ways.. all i wish is that he returns my stuff , how can anyone be so mean to someone who has been so kind??

I would look at this experience as a one of life's hard lessons. There are other ways to be there for someone, and love someone than sending money, and paying for someone's attorney's fees. What you were trying to do is buy someone's affection, and as you have found out the hard way that doesn't really work. If you didn't know that before and you know that now then the stuff you left behind, and the money you spent on this loser is money well spent. He isn't being mean, he just never loved you, and all the money you spent on him wouldn't change that, in fact it may have been a reason why he broke up with you. He might have figured the day would come when he would have to pay you back, and he might have felt he wasn't in a position to do that.

Erm, he is being mean. This is not your fault. And I don't think you were trying to buy his affections for what it's worth. I think you were in love with him and trying to help him. This makes you a good person. What he has done is horrendous. No question.

He's being cruel and dismissive and you have every right to feel awful about it.

I'm sorry this has happened to you... can you press charges?

i had the nerve to call him and left him a message telling him i was at the police station filing a robbery report against him, he called immedialty after , as we speak the moving truck is at his house picking up my stuff, I got closure finally.. his excuse why he dumped me?? HE SAID HE DIDNT WANT TO CHEAT ON ME, so he had someone else... he was very cold and mean , i told him iam happy now more than ever, and wished all the best.. Karma will catch up with him ! iam focusing in me now and trying to deal with the pain, but its more painful knowing that he never loved me, he will never know true love, someone who hurts people dont love themselves!

Archived