is my boyfriend ashamed of me???

hey,

well just recently i started to date this guy named preston. i have always favored older guys. well preston is 18 and i am 14 and he is a senoir and popular and i am a freshman. through the day when i see him @ school he seems like he doesn't want to talk to me in front of his friends. like today after the dissmisal bell rang i was talkin to him and then he was like i will be right back and he walked like 3 feet away and started talkin to this group of cheerleaders and acted like he didn't even know me and he flirted with alot of gurls like right in front of my face. and he does it all the time. like we will be talking and he will see a gurl pass by and call out there name and just start flirting with them and he never introduces me to his friends and when he does he does says anyhting about him dating me his friends probally just think i follow him around or something it almost seems like i am his little secret because i am so young, but on the other side when we talk on the phone he talks to me like i am his gurl friend and we kiss from time to time anmd when i with him i feel like i am on top of the world and every time i see him he takes my breath away and my heart starts beating faster and he says he feel the same way bout me but if he does it surely doesn't show.....please give me some advice about him!!!

~shortstop543

I would say he isn't worth it... If he does not want to show u to his friends and such then he is a wuzz... one of the most respected things for us guys is to show our love to you in front of others.. we want to show the world that we actually have a girl and that we adore her... thereforeeee I really think u should find another.. and perhaps someone younger.. i would say the age difference is a bit high taken every possible aspect into consider... please let him be and ignore him.. he does not truly love u if he flirts anddoes not talk/introduce/show you till his friends... i really fell u should dump this dude.. he isn't worth the cause...

Hugs from Allan aka. Daredevil

I'd say he's ashamed of having a girlfriend that's still going through raging puberty. A 4 year difference is a huge age gap at that stage in your lives. It's like you dating a 10 year old.

I'd make fun of a guy my age going out with a 14 year old anyways, so I can imagine he gets made fun of too.

Sounds like a typical "popular" high school guy looking to get some from a young girl. Seems harsh, but I'm a senior and I've been seeing things like this happen for the past 4 years and it disgusts me.

You're at a tough age in life. I would suggest waiting a little while until you find someone that you really think you can have a relationship with. Think about what you really want in a boyfriend/relationship and be honest. I'm sure you can find someone much better than this guy...

Tighter what Justin?

Yes, definitely look elseware. He's not worth your affection. You may think that because he's older he's more 'mature' but i've met some pretty immature 50+ year old guys. And i've met some really mature 10 year olds.

Good luck.

if you've been dating a man for four months

and you haven't met any of his friends

you're not his girlfriend

Chris Rock, There's no sex (in the Champagne Room)

Dump him. He's not worth it. Maybe I'm just too pessimistic, but guys like that can be dangerous, and may be after just one thing. So be careful. Watch "What Women Want", you'll know what I'm talking about.

First off get rid of this guy he does not care about you.

I would think he is more worried about getting arrested.

Most guys at that age don't care how old the girl is as long as she is hot. So I would think he's not ashamed of you just not very careing.