I dont know what to do anymore

bdhs

3 years ago, i met this girl. Her name will be Girl A. We were like best friends for 3 years and over the course of 3 years i knew she always loved me and had feelings for me and i had the same feelings for her. But i could never tell her because i didnt want to lose our relationship. We were so close with eachother, we told eachother everything except that we loved eachother. I would always find a girl to have a thing with that lasted about a month, maybe less and i never thought that it would hurt Girl A. Now i have a girlfriend who cares alot about me and i care alot for her, we've been dating for 3 months now. Girl A recently called me on the phone and told me that she thinks that we shoulnt talk anymore. I was in shock and i didnt now what to say. 3 days later, she drunk calls me and says these things, "is your girlfriend better than me?", "i waited for you for a year", "are you gonna leave your girlfriend for me?, i need to know now". and i know she was drunk but it got me thinking about how * * * * ty i treated her and how difficult i made it for her these past 3 years. I just need some advice and i dont know who to turn to. My cousin (Girl a's bestfriend) told me that if i loved girl A that i would do anything for her, even break up with my girlfriend. But that isnt the path i want to take, and it doesnt seem worth it to me to hurt my girlfriend to be with girl A. I just need some advice on what to do. And please excuse my sloppy writing. Please help me

I think Girl A is right in not wanting to have anything to do with you. You say you had the same feelings for Girl A as she had for you..then why did you choose to date everyone else but her? No wonder she is devastated. She was hoping you would finally get your act together but instead you again went off with someone else. Clearly she knew you had feelings for her that you weren't acting on. Obviously your feelings for her weren't strong enough to actually want to date her...in which case you should have been more honest with her. If you want to be with your current gf more than girl A then that is your choice to make...and girl A has the right to walk out of your life forever.

Archived