How does nc affect the dumper??

mg22

Whats is this 3 weeks nonsense? And what results do you mean? Using NC as a tactic to get your ex back? If you go 110%, you go the distance and by distance I mean, you leave that person for good. You leave them with the intention of moving on. This is not a game. If they come back to you, then you deal with it then. There is no time frame for this. Its for the long haul. And NC is for the dumpee to heal and move on. IT IS NOT A TACTIC TO GET YOUR EX BACK.

and 3 weeks is nothing. Zero, Zip. Nada. if you seek reconciliation down the line, try something more like 6 months to a year.

I never adviced her to use it as tool to get her boyfriend back, if she wants to heal she MUST remove him completely from her life. SO BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME LEARN HOW TO READ.

I think NC for the dumper is a huge relief on their part. They made a decision not to have the dumpee in their life anymore and just get on with their own. From the Dumpers point of view it must be hard trying to move yourself forward, when you have a dumpee contacting you all the time.

Archived