Hi people, it's been a long time since my last post.

Anyway this is another problem. I know this girl through my dad, he introduced her to me. She is in America, i'm in Sydney. We had a great time talking to each other. We're long distance though, and after 3 months knowing, we had arguments, the recent one was about someone talked bad about her and she knew it by reading my email, so she got upset and said like "I can't be with u anymore cos people around u don't like me". I felt bad and calmed her down, she said she would take a break for a while. In the end she said she couldn't be my gf anymore cos she is young, she wants to date with guys, hang out with friends, doesn't want to have bf. She also said if we're meant to be together then she would be happy to.... But after breaking up with me, she goes out with another guy straight away. So that leaves me a question, she broke up with me cos of this guy or what? She said she met this guy after she broke up with me. But u guys believe it or not? I mean how can it be so quick????

She said she liked me first and want me to be her soulmate but now she has changed, i can't believe it. I fall in love with her and now she dumbed me and goes with another guy. She said like she wanted to date with guys for a while, take a break then will give me a chance.

The question is should i wait for her or not? Is she a nice girl or playful girl? Should i trust her? She's from the family that i know, her dad is my dad's friend...Or i just forget about her and deal with her later when i go to USA, cos it will be final destination.

Please give me advice, i'm feeling so bad and can't control the jealousy, i dreamt of her going out with that guy, that guy kissed her and touched her i just couldn't stand it

Honestly,

i dont think you should wait for her... I seldomly think that a guy should wait for a girl or vise virsa because, you shouldnt have to waiste your time like that.... Espically if she is saying she wouldnt mind being your soulmate just not right now...Sounds like " yea ill come back to you after ive had some fun " ....... I Mean i dont know her at all so im not judging.. How old are you two? About the jelousy dont mind it and just put her in the pass....i mean i know i went out with a girl i "THOUGHT" i loved but then, afterwards you think about it and ya know...Okay i hope that helps a lil....Oh Let her go man..

I'm 20 and she's 21. She liked me first, i didn't like her at all... that's y i feel upset cos when i started to have feeling for her, she changed. I'm kinda traditional and selfish cos i don't want my girl to go with any guy, u know what i mean right? When i think of it, i just wanna bust!!!!!!!!!!!!! really bad feeling......

Anyway thanks for the advice, more advices would be welcome!!!

She is right about the if you're meant to be part, however, don't sit and wait on her..When she knows you're dating, it will either be over, or she'll be back so fast, you won't know what hit you...if you choose to take her back...You will be back in the driver's seat, and don't just take her back then, make her beg...that way she'll be less likely to dump on you again! Go by your feelings and emotions, but don't stay home waiting for her!!That's a sure bet that she'll continue to dump on you always. Hope this helps!

Leslie