Surprising him after class? Cute or creepy?

ashley001

I haven't seen my boyfriend in a week, we've both been super busy. We definitely both miss each other, I have the day off of work, I was thinking about surprising him after he gets out of class today. I know where he parks his car, so I'd probably wait there. Cute or creepy?

I don't think it's creepy, but it's not all that cute, either. It's sort of neutral, in my opinion.

Who does most of the contacting? Meaning, does he call/text/etc you first, or vice versa? I ask because if you come off as needy or clingy already, this is probably not a good idea. However, if it's obvious he's been missing you and wants to see you then I say go for it.

Only problem I could see is if he has made plans with friends, thinking you are at work. He may feel 'put on the spot'. As if you expect him to drop everything for you. Suppose it somewhat depends on the dynamics of your relationship!

What about suprising him with a phonecall and asking him to meet up!

x x

I advise not to do it as a surprise. It may not come off as you expect it to, and I've seen instances of the girlfriend mysteriously 'appearing to stalk' him. The only exception is if he's done it to you in the past, then perhaps he sees no harm.

I agree with the above posters, a nice phone call when you know he leaves work and then meet up with him is great.

If you guys are already in an established relationship then I don't see how it would be creepy. If I was too busy to spend time with my gf and she pulled a surprise like that then I would really appreciate the gesture. I see things like that as trying to keep the relationship strong because things like conflicting work schedules are usually things that contribute to relationships going sour. There is nothing wrong with showing him that the relationship is important to you and that you'd be willing to put life on hold for a bit just to spend what little free time you guys have together. If it's not something that he would appreciate then maybe he just has different priorities. But everyone is different in their approach to life.

My ex did this to me once, right before she was to leave on vacation, and I was thrilled. We had already said goodbye the day before. As I was leaving work I saw a familiar license plate in the parking lot. She 'kidnapped' me and we went out to lunch together.

Archived