I have NO WORDS

lanaa

My ex broke up with me bc of the distance,,he wanted us to stay friends and asked me not to remove him from fb,,so i didnt do that.He was nice and all until today,,then he started saying how he played me,fooled me and then he just removed me from his fb :S i just understand what was wrong with him?

Does he have mental issues? Did a guy send you a comment or a like that he might have seen? Are you both young, in that case he needs to grow up and stop playing childish games. Did you put up a status that might anger him? Could be any of this or maybe hes with someone and she told him to say that to sever connections.

Either way its over, whatever he said shouldnt matter now. Its better that he comes out as a * * * * * since it should be a lot easier to forget about him and move on.

we are both 22

we talked today so he started to flirt and i rejected that,,then he started to be very aggressive...then he again said we could be friends,and now out of nowhere he deletes me after i told him what said was very stupid

I know NC is best but I dont know why he did this it came as a shock,,he was like an angel before,,and it was just like he changed over a night..i still cant believe it,,i just cry and feel worthless.I want to write him a last letter to say what i feel,,but i dont know if its a good idea?

I personally think he wanted to get an ego boost. Even the dumper sometimes feels lonely afterward, and he was hoping he could still get some kind of affirmation out of you. You set your boundaries, and rather than accepting them - like an actual friend would do - he got pissed and retaliated. He felt rejected - but DO NOT feel bad that he felt that way because you did the right thing in rejecting those particular comments. He was being inappropriate, you called him out on it, and now he's annoyed and wants to go back to feeling like he has the upper hand, which he got to feel when he broke up with you. DO NOT write him a message - it's just playing into his little fantasy that you are all crushed without him and will therefore jump at the chance to talk to him on his terms. Screw that.

Oh, and OP - a very similar situation happened to me recently, and I did write a little apology. He didn't even respond, and two days later, when my emotions were calmer, I was so mad at myself for sending it. I really wish I had just waited until I was past the "feeling bad" stage & into the angry stage. So, the point is - I know what of I speak. DO NOT make the same mistake I did.

The same thing happened to me. My ex told me she played me and manipulated me, then just deleted me on fb. I was totally confused because just like you said, she was also an angel before and things were great (i thought) I still have no idea what the hell happened. We talked a little through messages, after she wrote me when her new guy wouldn't talk to her anymore. Then I just got over it, I think she has mental problems. seriously just forget it, there is nothing you can do.

I think it's a lot like Emma said, it was an ego boost. She wanted me to crawl after her and know that I would still be around. I told her I wouldn't be her friend and that was it. I know she has self esteem issues and other problems, so whatever, she needs validation somehow, and pushing away people who care about her is one of the ways she does it. To gauge the reaction to see how valuable it makes her.

It might be a try to get an ego boost i guess,i will not give it to him.When he broke up he said lets stay friends and keep in touch,i agreed,,,thats why its so weird that he now deletes me and doesnt even delete me from his life in a good way but in a mean way...i dont know why he is angry,im the one that should be ..so weird,but he will regret this one day im sure

It might be a try to get an ego boost i guess,i will not give it to him.When he broke up he said lets stay friends and keep in touch,i agreed,,,thats why its so weird that he now deletes me and doesnt even delete me from his life in a good way but in a mean way...i dont know why he is angry,im the one that should be ..so weird,but he will regret this one day im sure

You could waste a great deal of time analyzing, reanalyzing and over analyzing this whole situation. It looks like you are seeking some type of answer to validate his behavior. Sometimes we look for things that just aren't there. He spoke the words and created this discord between you two. People you have been involved with will do things to get an emotional reaction from you. Don't get caught up in this.

I was thinking going NC for 3 months and then ask him what went wrong...just in a friendly way,,,saying something like... i moved on long time ago but i thought about you the other day and really couldnt understand what went wrong at the end? hehe

I was thinking going NC for 3 months and then ask him what went wrong...just in a friendly way,,,saying something like... i moved on long time ago but i thought about you the other day and really couldnt understand what went wrong at the end? hehe

i was thinking that you should go NC til the end of time with this guy....

seriously, the manboy is a D

haha well I was planning the same thing kinda, but then I got over it, I don't think I'll ever be seeing her again. sadly. I wrote her one last time, I said i don't know what the heck happened but I hope it all works out for her and she is happy. then I blocked her. It was her birthday yesterday, and I imagine that was probably the toughest part, should be all downhill from here I mean she was great, don't get me wrong, our time together was fantastic. but she made up her mind and there are a million other people out there who would actually want to be with me. so just gotta let it go for my own sake.

you sound pretty smart. just hang in there, im sure you will find a great guy soon don't settle for anything less, you deserve someone amazing.

Archived