Omg im getting wrinkles at 25???

The other day i was sitting and talking to my mum and then she said i have wrinkles on my laugh line...i was stunned. I quickly went to look in the mirror and realized that i do have it. Im not even 40 and im getting wrinkles. I have Indian olive skin tone and i dont even hang out in the sun. So i dont see why im getting wrinkles. I am avoiding smiling as it will make it worse. What skin care product can i do to make the wrinkles less visible?? Any natural products..safe products?? I dont want to look old by 30... im also starting to get wrinkles around my eye area.

Try using olive oil. I've now started using that daily and it's really great for my skin, and I've read that it also helps against wrinkles. I apply a thin layer every night and sometimes also in the morning. I'm already getting good results after only a couple of weeks. You have to apply it sparingly, otherwise it gets too oily and you skin won't absorb it, and you probably have to experiment a bit to find the amount that is right for you. But as a rule of thumb, less is more.

Try using olive oil. I've now started using that daily and it's really great for my skin, and I've read that it also helps against wrinkles. I apply a thin layer every night and sometimes also in the morning. I'm already getting good results after only a couple of weeks. You have to apply it sparingly, otherwise it gets too oily and you skin won't absorb it, and you probably have to experiment a bit to find the amount that is right for you. But as a rule of thumb, less is more.

really? stupid question but wouldn't that make your skin oily....???

Neostrata make excellent products. I'm a lot older than you are, but have recently started using them. I've been going to a clinic for skin care and the doc has just prescribed Vitamin A cream. You need to be very careful with it. My doc recommends the Neostrata - an exfoliant cream and a skin wash, and I now use a tinted SPF30 face cream each day. Eat and and sleep well, don't smoke and drink plenty of water.

really? stupid question but wouldn't that make your skin oily....???

It probably depends on what your skin is like from the outset. Mine is fairly dry, so as long as I don't use excessive amounts (I apply it quite sparingly), then no my skin doesn't get oily at all. It also seems like my skin absorbs it better now than it did the first few days. But it's been really great for me.

Archived