ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Everyone say it with me!

ok I just wanna say enough is enough, Im so sick of the hurt and pain my ex Steven brought to my life. Im letting him go and im done with all his lies! I dont need him! My life will be ok without him! Anyone whos goin thru the same situation.....you will get over it....just like ated said....we need to talk things out to get over it...

i no what you mean.. me and this guy were goin out for a long time.. and i really loved him.. even tho im young.. i really did..and now were only friends.. and all he does is make me feel horrilbe.. but i thihk i need him.. cuz he helped me threw alot of things.. but he only helped me threw things that he caused.. he caused most of my problems.. and im ending that friendship as well.. i dont need him..im glad sumone else nos what i mean=)..enough is enough

Honey,

You are better without this guy!! NOBODY needs or has to put up with that kind of crap! Take some time for yourself, treat yourself to things that you like, go out with your friends. There is a perfectly nice guy out there for you, but don't be in a hurry to seek them out, often they surprise you by showing up when and where you least expect.

Altough it might hurt like hell, and we think we cannot live our lives without them, we will. If he lied to you once he will do it again, and again, and again. Let's make sure they do not come back, we deserve so much, much, better. And we will get it. Good luck to everyone,and make sure to stand strong, and don't ever let them come back.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i feel that way.. like i want revenge.. but no matter what you do its not going to make them come back.. and theres no reason to make him feel bad about it.. i mean theres pricks out there and we should be strong and take them.. one by one.. thats makes us stonger.. and gains more respect from guys.. cuz they see that.. and we cant get revenge on every guy thaty made us sad.. or heart broken.. two wrongs dont make a right.. i hate to say that but its true

I know I'm a bit late to posting but...heck I just found the board.

I'm not dumped or broken up, but in an awkward period. My girlfriend cheated on me about a month ago...and it's weird because it's not like we were having problems...stuff just happened...a door to a fantasy she had was opened and she went in.

But I'm still out here. And we're trying...we're both back at school together in the fall and agreed that perhaps the change of venue might help.

That being said...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I don't deserve this, none of you deserve what's happened to you...we gotta take a stand! An E-Stand if necessary!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!