so lonely without him .....

ok,me and my ex were together for 4 years. when me and my ex were together we barely saw each other and thats what led to him breaking it off with me even though i wanted to stay with him b cuz i loved him. now its 2 months later, i know that the love is still there between us even though we hardly talk and never see each other anymore. this guy was my soulmate, my first true love, my first everything and i really want him to realize how much i need him and love him. ever since the breakup i have always been the one calling him but now im trying this nc rule thing. and i must admit its hard! i get urges to call him late at night but then i stop myself, i havent told him yet how much i miss him and need him, i have been pretty unemotional about it, and i hate hiding my feelings, so im going to try to wait it out, hope that he will call me one day and tell me how much he loves me and how we are supposed to be together forever, i wish i could just talk to him now about it, and just get it over with although i really need to find the right words, any advice?

me and him were both busy with jobs and we dont share mutual friends so we had to spend some time with own friends and not to mention the fact that we lived on two different sides of the city, it was rough on us, but i wasnt willing to let go of him over something like that, unfortunately, he was.

Hey Liz,

No Contact is tough, it's very tough. Probably one of the hardest things you will have to go through. BUT...it's worth it. No Contact is for YOU, not to see if he loves you enough he'll call. You now have to concentrate on just you, he doesn't come into this. It's all about your healing.

Stay busy. Find things to do. Write in a journal all those feelings you don't know what to do with. Start a new hobby. Go out with your friends. Study a new subject. Workout. Jog. Clean your car, clean your neighbor's car. Re-arrange the furniture. Take dance lessons. Whatever it takes to keep you busy. The busier you are the faster time flies, the faster time flies, the healthier you will get and you will heal. It may not seem like it today, but one day you will be able to look at this relationship in a logical manner and not in an emotional one. You will be able to see the good and the bad and how and why it didn't work out. You will change. This will make you a stronger and wiser person and you will be different.

I really hope things work out for you. Hang in there.

Ok put it this way you were able to live ___ (how old you are) without him, you could handle a day. I know it's easier said than done. Been there done that. So here's my advice for you, take one day at the time, and when you feel like calling him, write to him, start an email and do not send it save it as a draft, and get everything you have inside out. Don't you deserve for him to call you? If this guy really, I mean really loves you he will soon realize that he cannot live without you, and HE will call you. You have done it so many times, let him do it at leas once, not so much for you but for your relationship.

Now let me ask you something,

1.Do you need him because you love him?

or

2. Do you love him because you need him?

Think about it...

You know, the NC (No Contact rule) doesn't apply in your situation. You said you still love him. Then don't lose your maybe last chance to be with him. You are waiting for him to call, maybe he's waiting for you to call.....

Either way, if you really love the guy, call him and ask one last time, 'Is there a chance for us?'

If he says 'No', then apply the NC rule and start your emotional healing process.

If he says 'Yes', then you both need to MAKE TIME for each other.

Good Luck.....