GUYS -- what's the best way to flirt with you?

Celadon

Hi everyone,

There's a lot of talk on this site about body language. So I wanted to ask the guys this: What are some of the best ways a girl can flirt with you?

Is it smiling? Teasing you? A certain type of eye contact? What do you like?

As an example, when a guy touches me lightly on the back, I think that's really great. I don't know why, it just is. It's not too much. It's not a major come on, but I feel a nice vibe from it.

So are you up for this, guys? Let's hear your likes --and dislikes, if you want to spice it up!

Hi k8tie,

I am a sucker for a smile. If a girl smiles at me - I get goosebumps sometimes if she's cute - also there is this nice sort of rush going through my whole body - weird huh?

Also, if a girl playfully twirls her hair around her fingers, or tucks it behind her ear, I like that too - for me, it tells me she's a bit nervous (I could be totally wrong here), and I get a bit nervous too when I'm around someone I'm attracted too, so that just makes me like her even more.

And yes, touching me lightly on the arm, hand, shoulders, or back after making a funny comment or something like that, or pushing me lightly away "pal" like - I like that too.

Have fun flirting!

Kung fu

yeah, I agree with the posts above. I guess smile has to do with acceptance and everyone likes acceptance.

Also, depending on what personality you have, if you don't go the smiling way, act somewhat less experienced. That cute, looking-away-and-taking-glimpse-at-him type of look. Then just shy away. ARGGGG kills me!!!

I think we should also approach the opposite extreme as well - what not to do

I was at a pool a while ago and this semi-chubby girl and this guy were swimming together at a fast lane. There are many seniors at the pool and the girl, looking at the other people who are at the same fast lane as her, commented on the adults and seniors "uh, they (pause) are considered fast?"

Now, i don't know whether the guy and the girl are a couple or not, but he ignored her afterwards and went on swimming. I just know deep down that she's turning him off. No guys will want her. NONE, ZERO, ARGG!!!

Don't ever try to prove anything. Never ever.

That's all i can think of at the moment

Good thoughts, guys. Sounds like smiling is a reliable signal! (Except for you, Purple Traveler. You might need a little more of a hint ... LOL!)

For me, I also take notice of a guy when he laughs when I make a little joke. To me, that says he's enjoying being with me and is paying me attention. So long as the laughter doesn't sound forced or over the top, I mean.

Smiling is not a good signal... I would say its the most misleading indicator ever. Touching, getting close to him, giggling at his jokes even the not so good ones, facing him, checking him out, offering him a chance to touch you(IE: do you like my perfume? see how small my wrist is you could wrap you hand around it twice, see for yourself(while holding yoru arm out)) those are much better indicators that your interested. Tell him you think the two of you should hang out sometime. Smiling is just not solid enough for me to go on alone.

For me i don't really care what they can do or cannot do. Finding common ideas is! big time for me.

For me it's eye contact, you know what kind of eye contact i'm talking about ladies. That digging into your soul, questioning you, feeling you from the inside look. The smile for me makes me more uncertain. The person just may be a friendly person. But if she looks at me without saying a word, with attention, it tells me she's interested in figuring what i'm about.

I think that if a guy can sing or play an instrument (in a rock band of some sort) is really really hot. Is that the same for guys, if a girl can sing or play an instrument is that a turn on?

Hm, that's a good question. I think if you're playing and instrument or singing and that you enjoy it, that's what people connect with the most. People love watching the opposite sex enjoy what they're doing. It shows they have passion and energy in their life.

I like eye contact, but whether it means anything depends on the person, I guess. A guy who keeps eye contact with everyone clearly isn't sending me any signals when he's attentive to me (although it may feel like it). But a guy who is more shy and gets up the courage to maintain eye contact, well, that says something!

Is that the same for guys, if a girl can sing or play an instrument is that a turn on?

Definitely. I used to go to church with friends just to check out how it's like there. The girl who sing & plays the piano were often what we talk about driving on the way back. The girl were semi-pretty, but she's really charming by the way she dress and how she plays the piano. For the sake of a joke, we often accuse each other that one of us likes the "piano girl" as we call them. There is "class" in a girl when she dress in black, plays in wooden colour/black piano while performing in front of many people.