Negative but no period

bb13

Many of you have read my previous post about me and my GF's recent scare. 2 days ago she took a pregnancy test and it was negative. She still hasnt had her period though. She was supposed to get it on the 12th. Today is now 7 days late. Why could her period be late??

Dude, seriously, the only way you can know for sure is if you go to a doctor and have a proper test. Over the counter stuff is only so good. If she is a week late, I would start basing all your decisiond on the fact that she's pregnant, because it is extremely likely she is. There's no point trying to say "I doubt she is....." you need to face that she could be - and probably is - pregnant. As I said, going to a doctor is the ONLY way to know for sure.

Did she use a drugstore test? Sometimes you may need to do another one, as they are not always accurate - or go to local clinic and they will do one. Also, if she tests first thing in morning (morning urine) it will also tend to be more "accurate" as she is somewhat dehyrdated, thereforeeee making the hormones present stronger (not as diluted).

If she is still negative, who knows. Could be health reasons, stress, poor diet.

I recommend going to clinic and getting them to do a test, as even if you did another home one and it was positive she would have to go anyway. And if she is this late, it might be a good idea!

i remember when my girlfriend would miss her peroid sometimes it could be her age or if she has been exercizing more or if she has gained or lost wait i wouldnt wory about until it becomes weeks over due so just chill out and its a good time to think about being more carful birthcontroll an dcondems togher work great u ask her her apinoin about going to a clinic and getting some birth contoll i hope shes not pregant and every thing works out but im sure shes nevous to so be extra nice to her peace