How far is too far

I was just wondering if anyone had some input in how far is too far to go with a member of the opposite sex when you are fourteen or fifteen. Alot of my friends have been fingered, and even given blow jobs, and alot of them want to wait until they are married to get that intimate with someone. What do you think and, personally, what did you do when you were fourteen. You can PM me if you would rather. Thanks.

So 14-15, that's like 8th grade or 9th grade. Well personally I hadn't done anything but kiss (only 2 girls)..but that's because I really didn't date or anything.

At this age I don't think 'going all the way' and having sex would be a wise decision. I, myself, at 17 still think I'm too young..I even had an oppurtunity but I turned it down (no condom..)!

It may be alright to expiriment with touching/body rubbing and maybe oral...but I would think that if you do this with too many people it could lose it's impact when you finally find someone you want to be with for a long-term relationship.

Ultimately it's up to you. But take this into consideration: I'm much, much happier that my current gf has never done anything with any other guy. It makes everything we do now that much more special...

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. If you feel comfortable doing nothing, do nothing, don't let peer pressure get to you. As for your friends who claim to be active, unless you were there when they were fingered or gave blows jobs the odds are they are at least stretching the truth. Or out and out lying to make themselves look good.

As for your friends who want to wait, as a man I can say I respect them more. But thats just me.

At age 14 I had just had a few snogs nothing serious.

im 16 and so far i've done physicaly less then a monk. all the people i know who've had sex or are sex mad i don't really have much respect for, i've been out with a bisexual and two normal straight girls and didn't kiss any of them. the bi had broken up with her ex g/f and had to move to go to colledge before we got anywhere and then she got paranoid and i got dumped the other two where too shy so again nothing.

Im not bothered if i didn't do anything serious till i was 30 because i go for whats in the heart, if your willing to wait it shows more about yourself and others then if you do it at the first chance, pick the right time not the first time.

im 16 now, and my first kiss was with my first bf who was even my first dance. so my first kiss was just like a month b4 i turned 16. but, ive known him since gr 8, and i spent alot of time getting to know him as a friend and 2 months into dating finally kissed. i feel that i reallllly need to connect and love someone to date them or kiss them much less go far sexually. i know the pressure you're feeling but try to ignore it. i recently started exploring more sexual things such as oral, but we've been dating for 8 months now. this isnt the typical teen relationship. at 14 and 15, even at my age (most people) change their interests quickly, dont have any idea of what real commitment and care for another is. dont be scared about being a $lut, but more about knowing in your heart you have no regrets. you should realllly know the person before getting involved with them, emotionally or physically. and i agree that i love the fact that my bf and i are eachothers firsts that make it so much more special. if you kiss or make or get sexual with every guy you "date" for 2 weeks people will label you as a $lut, and you yourself will feel violated. know who you are, set your own ideas of when you would be comfortable with it, and make sure you know who you let all that hapen with.