I think she was expecting a kiss... Do I have another chance?

Bluesman89

She replied yesterday, but I am not planning on sending back a message until tomorrow.

There is nothing to put off because she is not interested. She's not thinking about you or this situation very closely at all and is off living her life. Your message is not a priority to her and she will answer it when she remembers to or when she feels like it. Haven't you ever received an email from an acquaintance and not replied ASAP? That's what's going on here likely.

There was interest at the start was there not? Considerng that, then surely it's not impossible for her to be keeping me as an option? And clearly she was thinkig about me otherwise se would not have messaged me while I'm holiday (after I had not replied to her previous message).

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite interesting: while she was at your place, you were busy convincing yourself that she wouldn't find you attractive, now that she is thousands of miles away, you are clinging to the thought that there is a chance when she will return.

Her reasons for staying in touch are probably due to her wanting to come back to Ireland thus you are one of her contacts there. But at this point it probably has little to do with a romantic interest.

You shouldn't put your life on hold for a whole year with the thought that she is the only woman in the world for you.

But if you really want a second chance when she returns - this is your opportunity to use this year and work out your BDD issue, so that when she returns that will not interfere with your chances, i.e try to learn to be more relaxed about everything.

Archived