Please help me

ls33

Have been out twice with this guy. The first time was to a brewery. The second time (last Saturday), he invited me to a bonfire. it was just him & his 2 best guy friends. we laughed & listened to music & had a great time. he held my hand in front of his friends. After they, went inside, he wrapped me in a tight hug & we stood there for 15 min looking at the stars... rubbed my shoulders, ran his fingers thru my hair, nothing overtly sexual but just nice. he whispered, "u make it so hard for me to go inside & go to sleep" (he had to get up for work 3 hours from then!). I kept telling him to go to sleep but he refused. he had lent me his sweatshirt bc I was cold, and when I tried to give it back, he said I didn't have to give it back, so I took it home!! Then, good night kiss: he kissed me on the cheek, then on the lips, then on the nose and gave me a sweet smile. Then kissed me on the lips again. He said that he would be off work next weekend and they would be having another bonfire, but he wasn't sure when yet. we didn't make definite plans before I left.

Afterward, I didn't want to seem overeager by calling him & saying that I had an amazing time. I texted him when I got home that night, as he'd asked me to do (to make sure I was ok). I just said "good night/morning " because it was so late by then.

Sunday: he had to work 18 hours (on 3 hours' sleep), so I didn't try to contact him, so I could give him space.

Monday night: I made a move in the cell phone poker game that is a huge deal between us (we make several moves per week & talk about it all the time, & it's been obvious that he's been trying to get better to impress me). I also texted him, "Sorry this took like 4 days. Was going to make a move earlier today but I didn't want to disrupt your post-work sleep... Some things may be worth losing sleep over, but poker isn't really one of them "

Tuesday night: he makes a move in the game.

Wednesday morning: I make a move & compliment him on his. He responds 2 hours later. I respond with yet another move & tell him "making this move from outside.. it's such a beautiful day, u should go outside when u get home"

My question is, am I coming accross like I'm playing games? Should I have told him directly that I had a wonderful time & would like to hang out again next weekend? My guess is "no," because he could have told me those things, too -- as the woman, I shouldn't be the chaser.

Games? Hell no! That sounds very sweet, very romantic. I envy you in your position. (umm.. you know what i mean)

Everything is very wonderful from what you have written. Normally i would wish you the best, but you dont need that. I think you need to enjoy what you seem to have, as not many have that.

He contacted me tonight, as soon as he got out of work (6AM-11PM), and invited me to his 4th of July party this weekend. Can't wait. I would also like to do something by ourselves, but I think I'll just take his lead and accept his invite.

Archived