the temptation to comtact the ex

It has been almost 5 months with no contact of the ex... it has been ...in all honesty ...really hard to keep. But I've kept my promise n I haven't contacted him since....but lately all I want to do is come back to him..I miss him ..I don't know why I do ...his a horrible person ...sigh ..the good memories of him keep flooding back ..in my dreams I keep seeing him ...is this normal? To miss him still? After 5 months ...I've even tried dating n that failed ... I can't get over the Guy that I dated cause he left me hanging n I ended up breaking it up cause he didn't have the balls to do it > ...grr why am I so obsessed? Why am I so obsessed over the one Guy I dated that didn't work out ? ?

i guess it is normal. but please make sure you are not like this everyday. time will come you will just completely get tired of hoping, feeling, thinking of him. be optimistic. you will reach that point.

decide to want to have a new life. only you can make it happen, not people or circumstances.

Last night was only night 3 of NC and the urge to call my ex was awful. This is one of the reason i have insomnia, I bet. I want to know if he misses me or if he wants me to call. Well, my heart does. I can't wait until I get to the point in which I don't care if he misses me or doesn't miss me. I can't wait to be free of him!

Archived