Seriously feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders. POST BREAKUP

Catchy06

Today I have done nothing but smiled!

6 days ago I found out my ex has a new guy... and it seems after I did my last good deed and gave her an air mattress because she was sleeping on her apartment floor... she hasn't tried to make any contact and I finally found out she has a new guy and she's been making plans and telling me she loves and misses me just to string me along...

ANYWAY-

fast forward to today- I deleted Facebook... no more posts about how amazing everyone's lives are (including mine). It feels so good to kind of detach myself from the world a little. I sold 5 cars over the weekend and yesterday I met 3 new prospects for sales this week. I have money coming in... I met a guy at work who wants to start working out together regularly... my boss wants to do weekend fishing trips.... my good friend Anthony introduced me to 3 girls who are AWESOME ***friends!***

I'd never date these girls... they're very "easy" if you know what I mean. I have a ton of fun just going out with them and listening to them hit on guys and talk about sex and I can say the dirtiest things to them and we all just laugh about it and have fun. We went to a strip club and 2 of them stripped for amateur night and we got drunk and just had a blast. I think hanging out with them makes my confidence soar.

I have an amazing balance right now of work, active friends, bad friends (the ones who party), and the intelligent older friend (my boss) who I can go fishing with and talk about normal life things and receive infinite wisdom (he's been to prison, 2 divorces, plenty of girlfriends, has a 3 year old daughter, has been in 50 jobs....) It's so nice to have someone like him to talk to and listen to and gain advice from.

I haven't hooked up with any girls (though it was on the table on multiple occasions)... I haven't even hit on any girls yet. I don't want that yet... I just want to remain happy without any drama or feeling obligated to make commitments. I'm sure in the next month or so my ex will contact me or I'll have a small setback where I miss the old times... but seriously seeing the picture of him and her holding each other and kissing is burned into my head... and being used the day before I found out for an air mattress kicked my ass and has caused me to despise her. At least for now.... I want that air mattress back for camping.

Hope everyone's having a great day/night!

Archived