So much pain and emotions

saku

The past two years have been hard for me. School is a struggle to finish at the moment, I have an overbearing family that I have not been fond of to say the least for awhile now, and I am still hurting over a past rejection. I feel things like hurt and anger, sadness, and when it comes to the rejection a lot of confusion. I question if my life is worth anything because it feels like a mistake. Everytime something even slightly good comes along, something or someone interferes. While I know that I am in control of my life, the truth is sometimes, I can't control everything...it just honestly becomes too much. Sorry for rambling.

How old are you exactly? Life is all about an up and down rollercoaster of emotions. There are things that we go thru that bring us great feelings of happiness such as finding a great girlfriend, getting the job you always wanted, and great friends. There are also things that we go thru that bring us sadness, such as a death of a relative, loss of a relationship, or trouble at work. What makes us stronger is learning from the past so you are more prepared for the future. A mistake you may have made in the past such as being clingly towards a girl and scaring her off teaches you a lesson in the future not to repeat this mistake. Hope this gives you some insight just hang in there and know that things do eventually get better no matter how sad we may feel.

Archived