my lovley suicide

MrD90

To be honest at 1st I didn't want to post any of my poems here but im at my lowest and it feels good to know there are people out there who listen

This one is about my battle with suicide I have thoughts everyday

As the days go by I miss your touch so my dark suicidal thought are a must do I let the noose kiss my neck or the blade hold my vain some say my thoughts are selfish and vain but you not understand my pain should I let the gas shut my brain down or jump from the highest thing in town my lovely suicide my lovely suicide why wont your thought subside

To be honest at 1st I didn't want to post any of my poems here but im at my lowest and it feels good to know there are people out there who listen

This one is about my battle with suicide I have thoughts everyday

As the days go by I miss your touch so my dark suicidal thought are a must do I let the noose kiss my neck or the blade hold my vain some say my thoughts are selfish and vain but you not understand my pain should I let the gas shut my brain down or jump from the highest thing in town my lovely suicide my lovely suicide why wont your thought subside

Please don't put your thoughts into action. Try to have positive thoughts...

• 1 month later...

Good poem and I understand where you are coming from... As most people in our day and age have contiplated suicide. The main thing I can tell you is you can't stop a bird from flying over your head, but you can keep it from making a nest. Thoughts happen and I understand what it's like to love the negative feelings because they feel true and make you feel ugly and thats all you know how to understand. Whatever it is that has you feeling this way is simply a lie a coping mechanism that needs to be extinguished.