Why he hides things from me

Hi

I am just 3 weeks married...My husband is from Similar culture, background , language everything. But still I am not happy.... ](*,) What is troubling me the most is... He talks on phone for hours... Not woth any girl etc. He probably talks to his family like his sis mom uncle,etc. But he closes the door and talks. He never makes me a part of his conversations. He doesn't share anything abt his family to me. though its an arranged marriage, I feel very very insulted........ I spoke to him once or twice abt it, he dint reply properly. He asked me to be patient. He says he doesn't open to anyone very soon.

Please advice. At night he comes close to me and looks very natural, but I feel cheated. I feel as if he is showing things off to me. It makes me feel worse............. Really worse.:sad:

I think three weeks is a little early under the circumstances. I suggest giving him a little time.

Do you include him when you talk to your family and/or tell him things about them?

I think three weeks is a little early under the circumstances. I suggest giving him a little time.

Do you include him when you talk to your family and/or tell him things about them?

I dont have much things to tell to him... And of course I never lock the door and talk inside that door to my relatives.

I dont know him before marriage. Since its an arranged marriage, I knew him just for 2 mths before getting married

I dont have much things to tell to him... And of course I never lock the door and talk inside that door to my relatives.

I dont know him before marriage. Since its an arranged marriage, I knew him just for 2 mths before getting married

I think it is best to wait a little while and get to know him well and then bring it up.

Archived