Do you believe we all have a guardian angel and how can i contact mine safetly?

I have been reading alot of books based on the soul, the after life and near death experiences. It all is really enlightening and interesting. When im done reading i feel like i now know so much about being a human being and so much about the soul itself. I know that everyone has a guardian angel who has been with them from birth, we also have a spirit guide who watched us and guides us. But i want to know how to contact my guardian angel and ask for healing . How can i contact my guardian angel safely without any other bad spirits come in the way?

Prayer and meditation... I don't believe in being able to come in direct contact with your "guardian angel"...

Your already ahead of most ppl by saying you have a better understanding of life and your soul. Because I have no clue what lifes about, and I still have a ton of soul searching to do.

I know that everyone has a guardian angel who has been with them from birth, we also have a spirit guide who watched us and guides us.

How do you know this?

I always thought life was more of a "roll the dice" sort of thing. Good things happen to bad people, and bad people sometimes never pay for their bad decisions.

Sure we can stack the deck in our favor by living a healthy lifestyle, not taking huge risks and avoiding dangerous situations, and as much as I'd like to think there's something up there ready to put a forcefield between me and that drunk driver who is about to run me down, it certainly hasn't helped the thousands of people currently laying in intensive care units around the world (or six feet under in a cemetery) because their guardian angel was asleep on the job.

How do you know this?

I always thought life was more of a "roll the dice" sort of thing. Good things happen to bad people, and bad people sometimes never pay for their bad decisions.

Sure we can stack the deck in our favor by living a healthy lifestyle, not taking huge risks and avoiding dangerous situations, and as much as I'd like to think there's something up there ready to put a forcefield between me and that drunk driver who is about to run me down, it certainly hasn't helped the thousands of people currently laying in intensive care units around the world (or six feet under in a cemetery) because their guardian angel was asleep on the job.

No matter what we go through in life, we are all here to learn lessons not to relax and have a nice life. Yes alot of bad things happen to good people and if those bad things didnt happen we wouldnt learn anything about life. Even if we dont know it, we all have guardian angels and spirit guides and they cant physically take our pain away but they can help us to move forward in life. We will always have a next life too after this one to learn more lessons for our soul evolution,its just a matter of what you set your life out to be.

Prayer and meditation... I don't believe in being able to come in direct contact with your "guardian angel"...

Your already ahead of most ppl by saying you have a better understanding of life and your soul. Because I have no clue what lifes about, and I still have a ton of soul searching to do.

I will let you know how it goes however one evening i was sitting in the lounge and for a split second i saw a blue figure in my dining room. Another time i was laying on me bed in my room and i was reading when all of a sudden the beads hanging from my wall shook as if somebody walked past it.There was no wind or anything else in my room. It was amazing and didnt scare me but im still in wonder of what it could be.

Jay,

Remember per gods law.

A mortal shall never speak to an angel.

A mortal shall never speak to the dead.

And its vice a versa.

Punishment is hell for eternity.

Please there is no such thing a hell,its an illusion. This is hell..living here amongst evil and bad things.

I will let you know how it goes however one evening i was sitting in the lounge and for a split second i saw a blue figure in my dining room. Another time i was laying on me bed in my room and i was reading when all of a sudden the beads hanging from my wall shook as if somebody walked past it.There was no wind or anything else in my room. It was amazing and didnt scare me but im still in wonder of what it could be.

Something similar happened to me once. I was in a room completely alone when I felt like something move right through me. I got like a chill and then a weird feeling, kind of like a grumbling in my midsection. Then I heard something... It turned out to be just some gas. Unlike your situation, there was some wind. But that mostly came afterwards...

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Is that how you determined that Hell is an illusion but an afterlife and guardian angels are real?

Yes,thats how i determined that hell is just an illusion. An afterlife is actually where we come from,thats our home. Before we were born,our memories get erased so that we can start this earthly life fresh with new lessons...when we "die" we go back to where we come from and our memory is restored and then we remember everything from our past lifes to God,

Many people have their opinions and i respect that since many of us are still wondering what on earth are we doing here. I too was once a lost human being, having doubts about God and wondering why bad things happen to good people thats until i had dreams of angels and God. Also i have had dreams of family that have passed on.

Something similar happened to me once. I was in a room completely alone when I felt like something move right through me. I got like a chill and then a weird feeling, kind of like a grumbling in my midsection. Then I heard something... It turned out to be just some gas. Unlike your situation, there was some wind. But that mostly came afterwards...

post of the month.

I saw a black figure move along the wall, like a shadow with a hood on. It def. Wasn't my gaurdian angel, I have never been so terrified in my life...

I'd like to believe in them, it's nice knowing someone is helping you out when you're in a rut. However, as someone else pointed out, they aren't always there for thousands of people who need them. I just heard about a two year old girl being beaten to death by her father. Where was her guardian angel then? It's hard for be to believe in them when a helpless child loses their life like that.

I'd like to believe in them, it's nice knowing someone is helping you out when you're in a rut. However, as someone else pointed out, they aren't always there for thousands of people who need them. I just heard about a two year old girl being beaten to death by her father. Where was her guardian angel then? It's hard for be to believe in them when a helpless child loses their life like that.

There are somethings in life which is already written for us by ourselves before we entered this life, some of us are born blind, some of meet in a bad car crash,some of us lose a leg. Its all meant to happen and in the end we all have free will. Everything happens for a reason and maybe her father will be reincarnated into a blind man to learn his lesson,or he too could be beaten up like he did to the girl. The girl however will have a good life in her next reincarnation because of what she went through in this life. Its all about soul evolution and the lessons we learn of forgiveness,love, joy,happiness,courage,honesty and will power.

I believe we all have guradian angels and they are there to help us through the bad times as well as good times. They are on a higher vibrational level than we are so they cant physically hold us and protect us but they can give us signs and they speak in our thoughts like the gut feeling we have when something is wrong.

Its all meant to happen and in the end we all have free will. Everything happens for a reason and maybe her father will be reincarnated into a blind man to learn his lesson,or he too could be beaten up like he did to the girl.

I think you need to be very careful what you say on here Jaydedgirl ... because what you are now suggesting is that someone who is blind or who has a disability of some kind has sinned in a previous life. This thread is skating on thin ice I think. Anyway ....

I don't believe in Guardian Angels or in reincarnation. I believe in what is here in front of me .... things that are evident .... things that are real but I know we are all different and we all have our own beliefs to which we are all entitled to. Nevertheless I won't assume that the sweet old blind guy down the road has sinned in a previous life and I will not assume that the little girl mentioned above was meant to be beaten to death by her own father. There is absolutely NO justification for what he did to his little daughter.

While I like to believe some things are meant to happen, some things I don't want to. Me getting fired from my old job only to have a better job fall into my lap for example. However, a two year old is so young and pure... how can it meant to be happen that she was beaten to death. We like to believe the good things are meant to happen while turning a blind eye to the horrible things in life.

There are somethings in life which is already written for us by ourselves before we entered this life, some of us are born blind, some of meet in a bad car crash,some of us lose a leg. Its all meant to happen and in the end we all have free will.

Either it's meant to happen or we have free will, it cannot be both.

If I decide to sit down at a bar, and drink until intoxication, then get in my car and get in a crash and lose my leg, either it was "prewritten" or it was my choice to get drunk and drive a car while incapacitated.

The prewritten believers will say "yeah go for it, drink and drive and take other risks because you can't change fate".

The Guardian Angels believers will say "You got someone watching over you so drink and drive and take risks and have fun".

The nonbelievers will say "I am not going to drink and drive because it's irresponsible and unsafe". They will avoid the crash and the loss of the leg because they depend on themselves, not some higher power.

Archived