how to ask for oral

All right, so I've done it to him twice and he hasn't returned the favour yet or even suggested it. The thing is, I can't tell if it's because he doesn't like it or because he doesn't want to scare me away by being too bold. For everything we've done, I've had to make the next step myself because he doesn't want me to "feel uncomfortable" (ie: he never asked me for a blow job, I just did it when I felt I was ready). Yet, I'm pretty sure he's gone done on girls before, because he's had previous girlfriends and stuff...he's not like inexperienced or anything.

So my question is, how do you ask a guy for oral? Do you just ask him? My main fear is that he'll think "what the heck is she asking me for?!" and I'll freak him out.

Guys, if a girl asked you for oral, would you consider it weird/scary or is that normal? And how is she supposed to ask you (girls can answer this part too ^^)?

Thanks.

haha ok, i've never had to ask before, but mainly because the topic has come up before it has happened. to test how he feels about the subject i would maybe suggest the 69 position, where you both give oral at the same time. its not like u are demanding he perform sex acts on you then as you will also be busy! sometimes discussing sex is best when you are not in bed, but lounging around watching tv or something when there is no pressure. bring it up as topic of light hearted conversation, tell him what you like to be done to you or ask him to describe his fantasy and then you do the same ensuring you include him giving you oral in the fantasy! if a guy doesn't take the hint with that then he just doesn't wanna do it, in which case find out why he doesn't. he may just feel its not clean haha so get him to do it to you in the shower! haha good luck x

Believe it or not, being straight forward is the most effective way to handle communication in relationships. Dancing around the issue, testing each other, or trying to be vague just causes more problems. If he's okay with receiving, chances are he'll be okay giving. Obviously the issue here is that he's worried about your comfort. Just sit him down and talk it through. Then he'll see that you're comfortable and it will put him at ease. Or the next time you do the favor for him, when you're finished tell him it's his turn. Or something to clue him in, ya know?

You know, guys point of view here?? lol

All you would have to say to me is "Get down there and lick my &^$*% you bad boy!!" I'd jump at the chance. But hey, thats me? lol

My suggestion, is if you are not bold enough to say something like that to him just yet. Wait till he is on top, kissing you and then grab his shoulders and start pushing him down there. If he wants to do it, he'll be like RIGHT ON!.....serious

Well...I have to say, if you asked me like jeez said...oh my holy god...lol

But anyway...I think the best way is really asking for it. Just plain and simple. OK...if you want to you can try and "move" yourself close to his face, as in 69, so that he might be more "tempted". Maybe her´ll get the hint. If he doesn´t, spill it. Say what you want him to do...if he doesn´t do it then...hmm I don´t know. Well, he might be a "faulty" model, so maybe you could send him back for a refund? lol

Ok, sorry...had my funny five mins. Honestly, talking about this would possibly the best solution. In which way you do it...hmm...I´ll leave that up to you...

Best of luck!

Some girls are nervous about guys going down on them. I wouldnt try giving oral til I was with her for a bit and felt that she was comfortable or if she tried to hint for me to go down there.

If my gf just asked for oral, I would probably laugh, but then say "sure"

ok here the low down, she basically said when she is ready, i had a txt the other day saying loads thimgs the infermis words "I'am Ready" but now how do i bring it up! am never normaly shy but this time iam instead of asking should i just go down when i think she wants it