GF real worried about being Pregnant

bb13

She is almost always early with her period. tomorrow is the day when she's supposed to start her period. We've had unprotected sex a few times but I've always pulled out before I came. I'm not too worried about this but she is and I cant help thinking some questions:

*Can other factors affect her being late?

*Any signs of pregnancy that could be seen now?

*What if? We cannot have a child now and if she's pregnant is there something we can do now before the egg matures? A pill or something?

I dont need to hear the protectin speach or responsibility thing. We have promised to always use protection from now on. We also love each other truly and do want a child someday but just not yet.

Uhh... don't have sex unprotected without the pill or some other kinda thing to prevent her from getting pregnant... anywho (kinda stupid for you to do it, sry to be blunt)

Just buy a pregnancy test.

Yes her period can change from anxiety and many other factors, cuz women just think too damn much.

ForAnother

first of all, the pulling out thing doesnt work, its not effective because your pre cum contains sperm. so now you have to think about at what point she was on her cycle, see if she was ovulating or close to ovulation. no, theres no signs that would really show up now, MAYBE nausea or soreness of the breasts, but that usually comes after. the first sign is a missed period. also when you say she usually always comes early on her period that doesnt make sense, because if thats the case then thats her "cycle". a womans cycle could be anywhere between 21 and 35 days, so saying she usualy comes early doesnt make sense. that means she SOMETIMES comes late. so im a little confused about how you said shes suppose to come tomorrow. does that mean tomorrow would make 28 days (a typical woman cycle) or does that mean thta shes really not due tomorrow but yesterday or today? so figure that out lol, check out her cycle. other factors that contribute to a woman being late are stress (a big one for me, im like a clock, and only like twice in the 5 years have i come late, and i was under terrible stress), eating habits, health, even new sexual activities. and ofcourse if shes worried about being pregnant, then that could affect it as well. so let me know if you have anymore questions, or any more info that i could help you out on.

Well by pulling out you can still get pregnant there could be some that lets out a little early or to quickly for you to even realize it and bam yes it can make her pregnant,Stress and all that can make her late or even her worrying if she is PG can make her late from starting her period,What I would say is tell her not to worry about it because she has not yet missed her period but if she does get a pg test and make sure she takes it,There is a pill that has to be taken right away which stops you from getting pg after a male ejaculates in you but anyways the sooner the better to find out if she is,keep us posted on if she is late or not but tell her not to worry because that can cause her to be late and make her worry even more

Well she is officially late. When thinking about it, she is under a lot of stress recently. She has problems with her mom, someone close to her is going 3/4 way accross the country, and then this. She didnt know that stress could delay her period and when I told her she said she felt much better. I only told her this last night. When she relaxes, I think her period will come and we'll be all set.

I have a couple questions. When can the period come. Sitting?, Being active?, Lying down?, Sleeping? Can it come at any time?

If she normally has cramps before, does that ALWAYS happen?

Mate, don't try and convince yourself everything is fine, becasue there is every chance it's not. She needs to have a pregnancy test ASAP to make sure, because if she is, you are going to need to decide what to do. This is just as much your responsibility as it is hers. I think you need to start considering the possibility that she is and what you plan to do. Good luck, I hope it all works out, for both your sakes.

A period can come where ever and whenever. You could be sleeping and get it, or you could be running a marathon. It doesnt matter.

I think most girls get it when they are sleeping, but the blood doesnt come out at all until they stand up. IF that makes sense... blood cant exit your body from there when you are laying down. It just settles inside. When you stand or sit up, gravity takes effect and the blood comes out. Its only a little dribble though- its not like ya turned the sink on or something.

I have to agree with computer guy. If she hasn't started her period yet then she needs to take a pregnancy test. An over the counter pregnancy test can be taken the day after you missed your period.

If it turns out to be negative then please be more careful next time. Each and every time use protection. It's just too risky.

OK....well no good news yet. She had some cramps yesterday and we got our hopes up but nothing came of it. I think I'm gonna get a test.

**What do we do if it's positive???? We cant have a child now. I'd love to have a kid and I feel I could handle it but I cant go thru a pregnancy and will not allow her to.

**Is there a confidential solution that can be done now??? I also would not like to get anyone else involved (parents, friends, anyone). I dont get how abortion's or other solutions work so can I get some help.

I'd love to have a kid and I feel I could handle it but I cant go thru a pregnancy and will not allow her to.

Um, sorry to say this dude, but although you have a say in the matter, it's not up to you to "allow" her to do anything. The final decision comes down to her. You can voice what you think she should do, but you can't make her do anything. All you can do is be there for her irrespective of what decision she makes.

As for the abortions thing, you need to discuss this with her along with all the options such as adoption, etc. I don't know about over there but depending on age in Australia, you can get an abortion done without the parents knowing about it. I don't know exactly what the law is over there, but you will need to see a family planning clinic of some description. If she won't go, go yourself so you have the information, because having the information is necessary to make the right decision.

I hope it all works out for you.

I'm not sure where you live, but in the US many states have parental consent or notification laws about abortion, if you live in the US this may help you -

link removed

Even if it's legal where you live to get an abortion without parental consent, the procedure is not cheap. I doubt that someone your age has the ability to pay for something like that by yourself.

Honestly, if she is pregnant the right thing to do would be to tell your families. They can offer help or alternative solutions. The both of you are going have to face up to the consequences.