Strange reaction to conversation about threesomes

laboheme

My significant other and I had a conversation about threesomes, and I'm strangely intrigued, but not by the threesome. The thing is...after our conversation, instead of thinking about the sexual and emotional aspects, I can't stop thinking about how incredibly turned on I am by the idea of romancing someone else together with my significant other -- as a team. As in, doing all the stuff that goes on before you head into the bedroom. Kind of like going on a date, only you and your significant other are both trying to woo the other person, acting all seductive...Strange thing is, I never fantasize about flirting with other people on my own! But when I imagine my significant other doing that right by my side...Oofta! Somebody get me a fan!

Anyone else ever felt this way? Am I off my rocker?

(As for the threesome itself, I have a kind of a 'meh' attitude about it. Don't know if that's my cup of tea. And my significant other said that even though he greatly enjoyed the one threesome that he once had, I'm worth not having one ever again, if I'm not into that sort of thing. So it's not like there's any conflict between us there.)

But seriously, the idea of wooing someone else as a couple is eating me up alive!

Swinging or getting a spouse involved in threeways is something to approach with caution. I've always fantasized of seeing a gf or something with other guys for some reason and it eats me alive. But if it ever happened, I knew I couldn't spend my life with that person.

Archived