The Real Reason You Loved Your So Much

The real reason has a lot more to do with you than it ever did with them. Despite what you may think that it may have been because they did x or they had y traits.

The real reason you loved so much was because YOU can. YOU have a lot of love to give. Your ex was just happened to be a recipient of that love.

There are all types of love and love can be found in many places often when you are not looking for it.

So, SO true!!! We are the ones on here who know the true meaning of love!!! Some of us have SO much love to give and don't deserve to be treated the way we have. And on the other side we have given so much love to others who probably never deserved to receive it!!!

It sometimes make me wonder if some of us ENAs ever got together we could make some of the greatest love stories ever told haha as we have so much love to give!!

I hope to one day find someone who loves me as much as I love them

So, SO true!!! We are the ones on here who know the true meaning of love!!! Some of us have SO much love to give and don't deserve to be treated the way we have. And on the other side we have given so much love to others who probably never deserved to receive it!!!

It sometimes make me wonder if some of us ENAs ever got together we could make some of the greatest love stories ever told haha as we have so much love to give!!

I hope to one day find someone who loves me as much as I love them

Great post and I do agree.

And someday, when I'm healed, I'm going to give that love again. I wish I could take back all the love I gave the to the one who didn't deserve it, but I also hope he knows he'll never have anyone who loves the way I can, and I'm gone forever to love another someday.

Hugs Sumone. Well, it was my Mum who said that to me last night, and I think its so true and helps me a lot.

When I went to see my sister and her family, I thought consciously about giving love to them. You don't need to just invest love in a partner. I'm open to hearing suggestions as to where and how love can be given, but of course, I'm saving my love for my family and friends right now.

i have never given someone else the chance to love me and for me to love them ... i realise i had to carry my ex' so much. she carried me too but not enough... it really wasnt. no wonder we felt tired and drained at the end.

i cant wait for that chance, to find that lady .. its going to be awesome thinking about. to love again.. its a great feeling of hope

Archived