Why would dumpers come back to a dumpee??!

Destiny2112

It happen to me a few times. The first guy that broke with me. It took 3 months of me getting over him. I moved on to a new guy after 5 months but the first guy was so jealous that he got his roommates to pose as him on MySpace back in the day,He lived in another state and couldn't do anything but be jealous. Mainly I was mad at him for waiting until the last minute for him be interested in me, I was crushing on him for a year,and find out that he's interested but I was gonna move back to my home in another state. I should've done the dumping but I'm too much of nice guy to do it. It was about 20 month after broke up with him He was sending me breadcrumbs by inviting to third-rate MySpace. FB site. I told him off that what made him think I wanted something serious from him,when I just came out and wasn't looking for anything serious yet.

The second guy, I ended having on and off relationship for 3 years due to my Dad wasn't ready to let me go and have fun with guys,2 very clingy guys,and the jealous guy I aforementioned. Main, I have problems with communication in general because I'm an Aspie.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should also note on here,I noticed when dumpers move on even if not at first the dumper comes back allmost at the last minute right when the dumpee starts to fall in love with someone else and allmost forgotten the dumper.Which sets the scenario of the dumpee choosing between the dumper and the new person.The other scenario is when the dumpee doesn't want the dumper back and moved on but the dumper returns for either being genuinely sorry for the break up or wants compete against the new love interest of the dumpee or just want someone they can't have. Sometimes dumpers love having the dumpee begging and having d

all that attention and power over dumpee but hate it when the dumpee take it away form them. There are some dumpers that could be just as manipulative as the dumper and work the dumper's emotions just as the dumpers do.

• 3 years later...

Dear Dezireey, I like your thoughts on; "why would dumpers come back to the dumpee?" I, especially, liked number four, and would agree with you that it is; "sadly not very often" that a dumper returns to the dumpee. I was dumped fifteen months ago by the dumper, I keep hoping that she (the dumper), will come back to me?. Even, if she has been in a loving, caring relationship for those fifteen months. I am slowly realizing that she, the dumper, will not re-enter my life, and that I have lost her for good?! The serenity prayer will have to be recited by me on a daily basis, in order to begin work on the acceptance of my loss. Thank you, Dezireey for your thoughts on the topic!

To provoke a bit of debate here's my controversial opinion:

If I were a girl, I'd never even care about breakups:

1.- Most of the times the break up is done by the girl

2.- The few cases when it's the guy breaking up, they always end up coming back to the girl

Archived