was he serious or playing? ... flirting?

speak

A little over a week ago, I was at work. I work in a deli and we do have maitnenance that comes and fixes things that may break or need fixing up. I have started threads about this guy before and how I thought he may like me. Well last week I broke the water faucet. OOPS! The handle thing just came apart. While he was fixing it, he looked at me and said, "I'm gonna have to make you pick me up tonight and drive me around and get drinks for making me go get this new piece and fix this faucet!" I just smiled but before he left he was like, "Be at my house at nine'o'clock." And I said, "I have to be at work again at 4 am!" He said, "Well you can be back by 3oclock, ready for work!" and I was like, "Maybe next weekend!" I haven't seen him since. He went on vacation. But, I rarely talk to him cause I think he wouldn't like me. But was there truth in his talk? I am crushing on him.

I haven't read your other threads, but I'd say he probably was pretty serious about going out with you... but he likely doesn't want anything serious, maybe a ONS or something. Guys who will proposition a woman this boldly will usually do it to lots of women. Just my experience. I could be wrong. It does sound like a cute flirtation though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the other day, I saw him again since he said that. And he was like, " I stayed up all night waiting for you!" ... "What happened!?" and he has been sort of smiling at me. Like, I'll sing while I'm working and he'll look at me, smile and shake his head !!?!?!?!

Archived