Do you think age matters? I am dating a guy who is 7 years younger then I am. My parents are against it. They think that a man needs to be older since he takes longer to mature.

All around even in Hollywood, more and more women are dating and marrying younger men.

What do you guy sthink?

WELL AGE DOESNT REALLY MATTER ITS JUST IF HE IS MATURE AND ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF U I MEAN IM 32 AND DATING A 29 YR OLD I MEAN HE IS ONLY 24 I THINK HE MIGHT BE KINDA A YOUNG FOR U IM SURE HE LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HIS AGE GROUP AND DO THINGS WHILE U ARE THE OLDEST ONE IN THE GROUP... BUT HEY IF HE TREATS U GOOD AND IS PLAYING AROUND THEN U GOT IT GOOD

Well I'm both for it and against it!

As LEOML87 says if he treats you fine and is mature enough there's no problem.

But if he doesn't then get the hell away right now, I've just been in a relationship with a girl who's 3 years younger then me, and in the start she was probably more mature than I am, but in the end of our relationship she was the most childish person I know. And she still is.

My advice:

See what time brings and act accordingly!

Movie stars do what they do because they can, a sort of power they have.

I personally don't think there is a problem with age difference, as long as the younger is well into their twenties. What is more important is that they are both at the same stage in life and want the same things.

I don't think that age should be an issue as long as he's treating you well and you are happy. My first husband and I were only a year apart in age and we obviously didn't make it. When a relationship fails I doubt that an age difference would be fully to blame.

I do think that in our society there is a double standard. It's seem as normal or more acceptable for a man to date a younger woman than for a woman to date an older man.

It depends on how mature you feel the guy is. There are guys out there who are more mature than what their age states.

Your 31 what business is it of your parents, my aunt thought it was a great thing that I was dating a guy that was 4 years younger than me and she's in her 60's.

So whatever you feel is right is right. And,guys will be immature about certain things until they die anyways, I saw this in my grandfathers actions toward his girlfriend, it kind of surprised me actually but it showed me that men can still be babies.

Anyways, you get my point sorry for the nonsense there.