i still love her, but i dont want to

my gf dumped me for another guy. i still love her sooooooo much, she was the only person i really cared about and the only thing i really had. i had a very long conversation with her on the phone and she still wants to keep in touch, its just so hard for me to talk to her knowing that she doesnt feel the same way. she says that she loves me but if she really loved me she would dump this kid and get back with me. i really hurt badly, i dont want to anymore, how can i get over this girl??

You love her but you want to get over her....

Time heals all wounds...

You want to get over her... don't talk to her... vut off all contact and you will slowly get over... instead of thinking about her all day you will only think about her half the day... then a quarter of the day and so on and so forth...

Try talk to her as little as possible and you will get over her... Don't try to hate her... never works

It hurts not to be with you so I try to hate you. I love you even more because you still love me as a friend

thanks guys, but i forgot to put that i already tried to cut off contact and i just cant it hurts to bad. i dont understand how someone can just cut someone off from their life. even if she isnt the right girl for i fell in love with her and i cant change that... i wish i could.

well i am going through the same thing and i loved her soooooo much but she fell for someone else and dumped me for him, but i tried to talk to her, then i did everything from begging to sending her letters but she did not want anything to do with me. She said that she wants to keep in touch and still be friends and that she still loves me unconditionaly. i told her that i still love her but that did not do any thing. At night i cry wishing for her but that does nothing, i used to think about her all the time then it was half of the day now its a quarter. i just think about what she did to me and then i tell myself that i did not deserve what she did to me and their is someone better. i just found out that he asked her out the same day she broke up with me. she might come back you never know only time will tell.

To love is to have the ability to let go.

Time DOES heal all wounds.

What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Not the most encouraging words, but truth be told, they are. I tried to keep in touch with the one I lost, but it only mad things worse to the point that she hated me, which I think is worse.

I know it hurts, it hurts a lot. But I leave you with this saying that was told to me.

To love is to have the ability to let go.