i dont get it!

lol luv, ask him, he is shy by the sound of it, if you want to do stuff with him, you have to make him feel confortable, thats it, theres the answer to most problems, if we (guys) are not happy or comfortable we wont do anything and try every excuse in the book to get out of it. what type of "stuff" or you fooling round about?

Maybe he just isnt comfortable with this yet. I see that you're 14, and I'm not going to lecture you about it (since I"m only 3 years older than you!). I would say he's just not comfortable. Ask him what you asked us! Maybe when you're on the couch watching a movie or something, ask him, "I feel like everytime I try to kiss you or have fun you seem to turn me down."

Make sure you say how you feel. Something like "I feel....." that way he knows you've been thinking about it, and you're concerned.

Has he had any previous relationships? How old is he? If he is the same age as you, just remember girls mature a heck of a lot faster than boys do. Maybe he's just not ready? Talk!

I guess its your own MATURE decision to decide if your young or not, and its not something decided in a second, but still it could be that he may be self conscious or generally uncomfortabel with the idea of getting that intimate at the moment, people have different time periods at which they feel comfortable around people, i know i needed longer to be comfortable around my boyfriend than he did with me. Give him time,

Kel

In my opinion, at 14 you certainly should NOT be pulling down his pants and boxers and going at ANYTHING. Take your time, there's no hurry. As for making out, I don't really see anything wrong with that, so if he still continues to turn away why don't you just ask him what's up?

i dont agree, tinkerbell, if your ready then really you should be aloud to do as you please, this girl sounds pretty mature, even is she didnt get my last post lol,

just because she is 14 why should that stop her?

sorry to ask but how old are you???? i mean teens now-a-days are SO much more sexualy (how do i put this) they know alot more about sex then what are parents did etc,

so like i said IF she feels ready then she should do as she please's

USE a condom tho please

i guess all you're posts are true i might be to yong.. but i should do what i want even though it might not be the best thing to do.. my boy friend has no prob with making out... but if he's not ready {i will ask him} then we could wait a while...but its kinda hard cuz he's just sooo frikin hot, he's my hotie and i want his bode!

I agree with Tinkerbell! I am much older than you, but I remember being your age. I was somewhat promiscuous. I still regeret that about myself at times. I'm not trying to "Preach" to you or be mothering. It comes from my heart and from my own experiences. Your boyfriend, whatever his problem is, is doing you a favor. You are 14. Time never rewinds. It only moves forward. Enjoy 14 right now. Don't rush growing up.

Sexual relationships require mature decisions. I believe that at 14 you may not be making the best choice to rush into a sexual relationship. But, if you feel that you are ready, and want to be in a mature relationship try to connect with your boyfriend on other levels, first. Then you won't have to ask what's wrong with the sexual aspect of your realtionship, because you will know him well enough to know. Being sexual is only one part of what makes up a relationship.

Maybe your boyfriend already knows this, and is not ready.

yeah i wasnt saying he wass.. and im happy he isnt..soo its not a thing were hes not attracted to u.. soo thats good.. maybe he is shy.. alotta guys at my school act all like.. oh hell yeah id go down on her like there was no tomorrow.. but when it comes down to doing it.. they chicken out... sooo maybe hes shy.. juss talk to him about it

oh and i noe.. that i woudlnt feel comfurtable if a guy tried to finger me.. maybe yeah he isnt confurtable with himself like im not with me.. i will be and ill let someone *maybe* but not today and not soon i dont think.. juss give it time.. how long have u guys been together anyways? and have u said i love u to each other yet?

um, if you're serious that he is anorexic or bulimic, then he is probably NOT comfortable with himself. Just because a person is skinny, doesnt mean they have a positive body image. Many males that I know consider skinnyness a problem and are always trying to 'bulk up'

I agree with those of you that think that they are too young, but honestly...it isn't really our place to say that they are too young and if they want to do it, they are going to no matter what anyone else says! About the rejection thing. My b/f and I used to do "it" all the time, but recently he was uninterested, it hurt my feelings, but when I talked to him about it he said that he would rather spend time with me rather than in me and he would rather talk to me that hear me scream. And there is nothing wrong with him, he isn't gay and he loves me very much, maybe your b/f would just rather spend time with YOU. But talk to him about it either way, you might find something out that you didn't know about him!

-best of luck, and be smart about it if you do get there!