Question for everyone!

JuJu

1. Guys, what are the top three things you notice (or look for) in a girl when you first meet her?

2. Girls, what are the top three things you notice (or look for) in a guy when you first meet him?

For me, I first notice the eyes, teeth, and hands. Eyes are my top thing though, I find them fascinating and the most beautiful part of the body. They perform a most magnificent function and have the most unique colors.

How they are dressed, and what they look like. If they are fit or fat, good looking or ugly etc. What their best feature is, and what their worst feature is. Most importantly, how they are acting towards me - if they give me the eye or something they go onto my maybe list, if not then I probably wont remember them again.

i don't base everything apone how they look i find that look are just that how dum can you be to do so what i look for is a person that i can be friends with at frist a women with a good hart . and a good since of humer. some one who can make me smile . but it maybe just me but to me looks are nothing

don't miss out on the best thing that could ever happen to you just becuse you are petty

hardcore, I didn't say looks are the most important thing, and by the replies I got...other people don't think so either. And I was saying the very first time you set eyes on someone, not after you get to know them. When you look at someone, you must notice some things first before others, it just HAPPENS. Thanks for calling me "dum" though...very much appreciated.

Her hair and figure. its also very true, a girl with a very "happy" attitude towards me is very attractive. Ive seen myself not pay much attention to someone but after they show me thier bright side of thier attitude then they look so much more attractive.

I dont know, Its just that if your hairstyle matches your face then its attractive. Straight or wavy just as long as its not blonde. I dont know why but blonde for me is just too bland looking. Im probably in the minority on that. I just like brown, brunette or red, it just stands out more.

First 3 things I notice about the opposite sex:

1. His style...don't know why exactly i just seem to notice that first. I mean if he wears mismatched clothes with food stains its not a turn on.

2. His hands. You can tell a lot from a person's hands. I like big hands...so I feel secure in them.

3. His expression on his face. Whether it's happy, comfortable, grouchy...just his expression. Anything....it can say alot too.

Under*

This may sound strange, but I notice a person's aura right away. Eyes are also of powerful interest for me. Other than that, a person's smile and mannerisms can say alot about who they are, and if they are someone I will enjoy spending further time with.

Good Questions,

For me, I observe:

1.) Courteousness- How He Treats Others- does he respect everyone in general? Does he make snide remarks, and act stuck up like he's better than anyone? I especially don't like it when he talks down on others, especially migrant workers, or those who don't have it as good. It's the little things that say a lot about a person.

2.) His Composure- What's his personality like? Is he smart? Funny? Genuine? Down to earth? Upbeat? Can we truly bond? Can he be himself without feeling the need to fit in? Does he like to comform? Or is he one of those 'unique' types? I prefer a guy who's comfortable with being himself. That shows confidence to me. I never was attracted to the typical jock mentality. Nothing's wrong with that. I don't dig crowd pleasers, friend or boyfriend in general.

3.) Bond - Looks matter only to a certain extent. As long as his hair's not greesy, he doesn't walk around with b.o., then it's all good. For me, I look for chemistry. The bond is either there or it's not. If it is, even if he doesn't look like an Amberocrombie & Fitch model, I still find him more attractive, the more I get to know him. It's that bond that's stronger and makes him more attractive than anything. But that bond is truly hard to find. When we're older, more opportunities come when we meet and mingle, but for some reason, that instant connection just doesn't happen too often. That's probably why I often measure the guys that I meet with my first crush. If someone fits that mold, and if our bond is even stronger, then I know that I've truly met someone who would be potentially 'the one.'

Nice Topic!

Mahlina

1. Intelligence... I'm a philsophical person so I prefer people who are interested in having deep and intelligent conversations. If their too shallow or vain then they won't hold my attention for long.

2. Heart... Is she a good person? Does she care about people and want to help others? Can I trust her or is she likely to betray me?

3. Connection... The intangibles. Am I comfortable around her? Do we share similar interests? Being shy and quiet I don't open up to people easily. But with certain people I get a this vibe that says it's okay to drop my guard and open up.

Interesting how most answers so far focus on looks...