Feels like we are just flatmates

So for the last few months things between me and my girlfriend seemed to have come to a bit of a halt.

We still have sex but only on dedicated nights. She doesn't like me hugging her outside of bed but then complains that I don't hug her enough. The other day I left her key on the bench and she blew me up because I didn't put it in her wallet. Just one example of many.

It feels like we don't really talk anymore and the other night I tried to initiate sex and she just pushed me off then the next day she said her counselor said that she should not have sex with me for a week and she what happens.

She spends more time talking to her guy friends and connecting with them than she does with me and she never ever seems to be nice to me at all. She works as a sensual masseuse (which I'm fine with) then goes out with some of her clients alone for dinner and is always chatting to them. It feels sometimes like she does whatever she can to get away from me

So what do you think I should do here? and is there any hope here?

Thanks guys. I've tried to talk to her about it but I really don't know how to bring it up and actually talk about. I'm trying to get couples counselling for us but don't really know if its worth the financial investment

It feels like everything I do is wrong and its all my fault. Now I do know I have issues to deal with myself and am taking steps to deal with them but when it comes to us everything I do is wrong in her eyes

Archived