Sex without dating

DrVenkmen

I don't tend to add to Facebook, but I always cross-reference the email through Facebook, Myspace and Google, just to make sure they're real. Facebook is my own personal online sanctum. If someone is allowed to be my friend, they're lucky, I know them well enough that I want to friend them or I was feeling generous that day and added them.

I only have 35 Facebook friends and I like to keep the number small. lol

I do not recommend dating solely for the sake of one's dignity. I tried pursuing, for a while, and it made me feel extremely bad about myself, so I have to believe that dating is even worse. Jumping through hoops, the woman getting what she wants (free meals, attention, options) from the beginning, while the guy has to wait weeks or months for sex...I like sex, but not enough to demean myself like that.

While I agree with your bottom line (Don't date if all you want is sex), I disagree with your reasoning. As a woman, I date to make a connection with a guy that might turn into a long term relationship and eventually, marriage. I don't date for a free meal, I can feed myself, thank you very much. I can also afford to buy myself jewelry or flowers, I don't need a man for that. What I'd like is a partner - a man who can be there for me, one who loves me, finds me desirable, one that I love back and I want to be there for him too. Dating is about getting to know a person on many different levels. If you are just looking for one level, then dating is not for you.

I'd suggest going to amsterdam, everyone there is looking for a good time, my boyfriend lived there for five years before we met, and he fufilled ALL his kinky fantasies, he even knew a guy who was a thirty something virgin and he took him to one of the many brothels in the red light district and he got laid too, but its not just prostitution there, my bf never resorted to that, lol he says theres no hunt, no chase, and that makes it boring, he wants to seduce a woman, not buy one, but lots of ppl have no problem with it there, but everyone there is looking to have casual sex, one night stands a plenty!! and ANYONE & I mean ANYONE can get some in amsterdam!! just don't go for a local girl, go after someone on vacation, the locals will just shoot you down. cuz they are not into that, they're just living their lives, not partying.

I'll be interested to know what % of people have casual sex from Craigslist -I haven't heard of any successful hookup stories on this forum.. it's worth giving a shot I guess..

It's possible, I have hooked up with 2 different chicks from there... I was looking for that & I found it. it was amazingly simple actually.. -shrugs-

• 2 weeks later...

Archived