Tips for Guys Giving Oral Sex? (to girls)

I finally worked up the courage a few days ago to go down on my girlfriend, after I heard the horror stories, and everything else, I was pretty damn afraid to do it, but I started doing it and found it wasn't so bad, she seemed to enjoy it, though I would like to improve, can anyone give me some tips?

different techniques.....hmmmmm, ok i've got some.

while you are doing figure 8's or the abc's (write on her cliteros with your tongue), finger her with one of your free hands. she'll love it!!!! i know i do! remember, keep going with the same movement and patern too.

yeah, what she said ^ i wish i knew what my boyfriend did....but i cant exactly see down there ^^" sorry...hes really good at getting me to that point where any sort of touch will make me orgasm though...thats a really weird point to be at (a good point to work towards though)

oh...i do have one tip...dont be too harsh unless she wants it ~smiles~ theres my wisdom for the day, im spent

Hardcore made a good point. Just because she peaks doesn't mean you can't throw in a little more! I love that! Also, this sounds a little strange (not that the rest of the advice doesn't) but use your whole tongue. I'm talking a nice, long, back-to-front caress, buddy!

Well if ur gf is not real sensitive then draw her clitoris into ur mouth via lip suction as far as u can and tongue it the best u can. Make sure you stay on the most sensitive spot of her clitoris. Ask her if you have to what feels best! Very important so she knows you care to know.

Rectal fingering as well as vagina and keep ur fingers moist. Do not use same finger for both.