Need To Solve These Intimacy Issues ASAP!

gobblegobble

Since I am rather inexperienced but have this air of confidence and the fact that I lied about my virginity I feel a lot of pressure on me in this new relationship. Can you guys please help me crawl out of this mess?

I met this girl not too long ago that has much more experience than me and she intimidated me a lot especially when she discussed having sex with me right on the first date. We were just talking about it but it wasn't a possibility that night. Now she tells me that she thinks about having sex with me everytime we are out. She doesn't know I am a virgin and it isn't something I would be comfortable sharing especially cause I told her I wasn't. I did mention though that I wasn't experienced but I was open to anything and work on learning her body and what not.

So she knows I am inexperienced...my problem right now is trying to figure out how to lead into having sex with her. Where do I touch her and how do I esclate it? How do I start?

Yeah, the sex part I think I will be okay I have read a lot of tips and literature on that but I guess I am looking more at how to get to that point where we are even having sex. I think she wants me to be more aggressive with her and be a man. I am not sure how to do that cause I have never done that and anything sexual I have done in the past the girl had me follow her lead.

I agree with Ariel here. In the perfect scenario it should feel like a natural progression to sex, not something that needs to be forced or manipulated into. Part of having a "first" experience is being nervous, not knowing what to do, being playful, feeling excited because everything is new. If you feel like you need to force that emotion you're really removing a great part of the process.

If you are ready then follow my instructions and it will be on!

Next time you are out make sure you are physical with her (and I don't mean hit her! lol) by kissing her deeply when you first meet like you haven't seen her in a long time. When you hug her make sure your hands are in the small of her back with your fingers just low enough so they are kind of on her butt. Also when you hug her make sure you bodies touch and stand off to one side a little so your leg is between her leg so you can get real close. Flirt with her during dinner or what ever you are doing on your date, touch her arm and run your hand down her arm when she is sitting next to you until your hand is on her thigh. Lean in and kiss her softly and then pull away and look at her face.

If you do this she will know just what you want so you need a place to be alone for the next phase. Since she has basically given you the green light several times you need to act before she thinks you don't want her sexually. While sitting on the couch start kissing her passionately making sure one of your hands have found its way to her knee and as you kiss her lips and neck slowly work your hand up her thigh a little and then back to her knee. Do this several times while kissing her and each time go a little farther up her thigh and a little farther towards the inside of her thigh but keep moving you hand back to her knee. Take your time and you will have your hand so close she will be very turned on and want you. Keep fooling around on the couch exploring each others bodies with your hands and then ask her if she wants to go into the bedroom (if she hasn't suggested it yet) and off you go.

Do like Hex says and turn off your brain and let the animal in you take over. It wont be perfect the first time but you are young and can recover fast for round two and then three, Have fun and let us know how it went

Lost

Are you sure you are ready for this? I think if you have to ask advice on how to fool a girl because of a lie you told, you're probably in the wrong situation.

I am ready for this, I know if I am going to lose it I want it to be to this girl because it will be meaningful. I want her bad too I am just holding back from doing anything because I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

I lied and I can't take that back or be honest about it because that will mark the end of things. I can pull this off I have the self confidence I just need the guidance. I wasn't completely dishonest with her either she knows I am inexperienced.

If you are ready then follow my instructions and it will be on!

Next time you are out make sure you are physical with her (and I don't mean hit her! lol) by kissing her deeply when you first meet like you haven't seen her in a long time. When you hug her make sure your hands are in the small of her back with your fingers just low enough so they are kind of on her butt. Also when you hug her make sure you bodies touch and stand off to one side a little so your leg is between her leg so you can get real close. Flirt with her during dinner or what ever you are doing on your date, touch her arm and run your hand down her arm when she is sitting next to you until your hand is on her thigh. Lean in and kiss her softly and then pull away and look at her face.

If you do this she will know just what you want so you need a place to be alone for the next phase. Since she has basically given you the green light several times you need to act before she thinks you don't want her sexually. While sitting on the couch start kissing her passionately making sure one of your hands have found its way to her knee and as you kiss her lips and neck slowly work your hand up her thigh a little and then back to her knee. Do this several times while kissing her and each time go a little farther up her thigh and a little farther towards the inside of her thigh but keep moving you hand back to her knee. Take your time and you will have your hand so close she will be very turned on and want you. Keep fooling around on the couch exploring each others bodies with your hands and then ask her if she wants to go into the bedroom (if she hasn't suggested it yet) and off you go.

Do like Hex says and turn off your brain and let the animal in you take over. It wont be perfect the first time but you are young and can recover fast for round two and then three, Have fun and let us know how it went

Lost

OMG! WOW THATS AMAZING AND HOT! I am going to take some aspects from this and let the rest happen naturally...Anyone else got some hot stuff like that to share?

Alright, we had sex and I lost my virginity to her and she had no indication that I was a virgin. She almost orgasmed in the first 5-7 minutes but THEN I had a problem and went limp. It was almost as if when I was having sex with her I didn't really feel much. I didn't use a condom, I tried but that was even worse and I didn't feel a single thing with it on. I am guessing this is from jerking off too much and too roughly? I always used lubrication but I probably squezed too hard. How do I fix this or am I doomed? I felt comfortable with her and it was fun I wasn't worried. PLEASE HELP lol

Relax you will be fine. You need to wear a CONDOM!!!! There are to many risks not to. Please be safe. Buy ultra thin condoms and you will feel a lot more.

Leave yourself alone and try again with her and I am sure it will go much better. I told you it wouldn't go perfect the first time.

I bet you rubbed one out before your date with her didn't you? Leave yourself alone and get used to being with a woman and it will feel awesome!

Monkey is off your back so time to get on with your life.

Lost

Archived