What this "JOKE" means?

audrey

It's has been a long time since last time i've have post something here, well here i am c'z my head is about to explote trying to figure out what this guy meant with this (he called) "JOKE" and i hope someone here can tell me what he really meant with it

Ok, well we were chatting on msn about what men look first in women, and ofcourse u know the anwser to this, (body) ...i said...indeed...LOL! well, but then he said... I do look at it, but , you still get dark brown eyes? and he laugh.

I like this guy, but he's way too mysterious that i can't say if i like him too, we can spent hours talking and we don't get bored, we laugh most of the time

Well, i hope someone can help me, maybe this is a sign and i didn't get it LOL!

thanks in advance!

He either means:

1) He thinks you're smoking hot but was trying to be 'sensitive' by redirecting it to your eyes. In other words - he's attracted to you.

OR

2) He thinks you are hideous and was trying to make you feel better by redirecting it to your eyes.

Any way you spin it, he thinks you have nice eyes.

You know... whether he is attracted to you or not, he still may or may not want to date you. Rather than looking for 'clues' (what are you going to do with these 'clues' anyways other than get more excited?)... why don't you just ask him out? Then you'll have your answer.

I go more for the option 1 , lol! i wanted him to explain the "joke" so i play the fool role saying i didn't get it at all, so he said : "I will refrase the Joke: She's has a hot body, what was the colour of her eyes??...Did you get were I'm going with this?

Hahaha...i'd not ask him out...i don't like taking the initiative, that's not the way i am and i don't wanna rush anything, i first need to get to know him better, u know, had bad experiences before...so i don't want to take that risk again

He either means:

1) He thinks you're smoking hot but was trying to be 'sensitive' by redirecting it to your eyes. In other words - he's attracted to you.

OR

2) He thinks you are hideous and was trying to make you feel better by redirecting it to your eyes.

Any way you spin it, he thinks you have nice eyes.

You know... whether he is attracted to you or not, he still may or may not want to date you. Rather than looking for 'clues' (what are you going to do with these 'clues' anyways other than get more excited?)... why don't you just ask him out? Then you'll have your answer.

i don't think he thinks i'm hideous...he have told me i'm pretty.

Why not just ask to hang out with him and take it from there?

There's no sense trying to analyze what he meant by that comment. It could mean nothing at all.

We just know eacthother for less than 2 months, and don't see much, only weekends. so for my reasons above and this better don't rush

sounds to me like he is saying he likes your body, but he notices other things like your eyes, but he wouldnt notice this on other girls

i thought about it, i just hope that's it...well that's a good start right, i don't know he would date me later, but it's nice to know that for now he likes me too...he kinda send subliminal messages haha! might be good, anyways i have a great time with him, if nothing happens i'd like to keep him as friend

i totally have no idea what you guys are talking about..do you speak english at all??

haha well im quite surprised you guys can read so many meanings out of that joke..cuz to me it doesnt even make sense.no logic in it whatsoever

do you have more context?

Took me several readings for it to make sense, so my suggestion is more of a guess to be honest

Archived