What is the best way to get a girlfriend?

mammadon

You could go about this in many ways, now I don't know how old you are or what type of women your into specifically but you could attract women in different ways. If your older (30+) you could start using dating sites to your advantage, basically creating dates for you if you have an interesting profile. Now if you've been single due to other reasons like looks, attitude, or just no luck in meeting the right women, you can always start self-improvement. Getting yourself in shape at the gym with lifting and cardio, also you could change your style in clothing and fashion. If you want to meet some single women you could also get into some nightclubws, let loose and get some numbers. There's literally billions of single women out there, you just need to narrow them down, good luck bud.

Always be yourself. The biggest mistake I've ever made is trying to be someone im not or trying to seem perfect. If you start off dating by just being you, it tends to work out a lot better.

But yeah, make you your priority, have lots of interests, good social life, lots of things to talk about....you could go to the gym or get new clothes...if you wanna work on the physical...just get out there

You could go about this in many ways, now I don't know how old you are or what type of women your into specifically but you could attract women in different ways. If your older (30+) you could start using dating sites to your advantage, basically creating dates for you if you have an interesting profile. Now if you've been single due to other reasons like looks, attitude, or just no luck in meeting the right women, you can always start self-improvement. Getting yourself in shape at the gym with lifting and cardio, also you could change your style in clothing and fashion. If you want to meet some single women you could also get into some nightclubws, let loose and get some numbers. There's literally billions of single women out there, you just need to narrow them down, good luck bud.

I have an idea what I want, but I not really into clubs. I think joining groups/associations will help.

I have an idea what I want, but I not really into clubs. I think joining groups/associations will help.

Yes, joining social groups is the best way to meet girls.

And just keep your mind open to possibilities. Maybe your first girlfriend won't be perfect, but then again, why seek perfection? Just be open to possibly dating someone who doesn't strike your fancy at first.

Archived