do they stay with the person they cheated on you with?

I am having the WORST time getting over being cheated on by my scumbag ex. It is the worst feeling of worthlessness and nothingness. I knwo I am better than how I was treated and will be fine in the long run. He is NOT the man of my dreams, the way he would treat every girl like he wanted to go to bed with them (even right in front of me). Turns out I had every right to be jealous and suspicious.

But someone give me some reassurance. Has anyone ever heard of good coming out of a relationship that started as cheating and a lie. I know he cheated on her once with me (I thought they weren't together anymore) and once last week with another girl suposedly. Someone tell me he will not commit to her? It has been a month since we broke up and my housemate still sees his car at this girl's house sometimes. Gahh! I hate being a girl who worries too much!

Sure I have. And it was tough, I won't deny that.

BUT you can't begin to heal until you stop looking over your shoulder to see what your ex is doing.

Move FORWARD, don't look back, don't go back. Just move forward, and every day will feel a little bit better, and every night you will feel a little bit stronger, and before you know it, you'll find a man who respects you and treats you with dignity.

Forget the Ex. He's not your problem anymore, and not worth worrying about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My ex and I went into a longdistance relationship (even though my judgement warned me otherwise) and about 6 months into he started cheating on me. Its been at least6 months later and hes still with her. It disgusts me that hes with anyone I feel like he should be alone and miserable - even though thats not right, I know. Also I feel like I wish I could tell his new beau the truth about him, because I doubt she knows. I don't really have any negative feelings towards her though, as I didn't have what I thought was a commited relationship with her, but I am still so hurt and pissed at him. I think I might even hate him a little bit. For me I'm worried about being able to trust again. BAHH what bastards!