Alpha male and the challenge game

anthony4

Seems my last two relationships got dull, boring whatever for the women i was involved with. I say this because i found myself thinking i wasn't a challenge to them anymore. I was predictable, reliable, faithful, flirtatious, romantic, complimentary, took charge in the bedroom, and always there for them in body and soul. In my world that is what i would desire in a partner. Sure, Venus and Mars could be the argument. Probably just not great matches, and unappreciative gals.

Am i living a fantasy to want someone that expects reality, and no Alpha (may get blasted here) "games"? The cat and mouse scenario should be over when the serious commitment begins. What is the point of love, if you can't entirely be yourself?

makes sense to me, maybe you just got girls that didn't really like/love you the way you loved them. If a guy I wasn't interested in was like that, I'd get turned off, but I wouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place with a guy I didn't like/love.

If my crush turned into that tomorrow, I'd probably marry him. lol

If a guy I wasn't interested in was like that, I'd get turned off, but I wouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place with a guy I didn't like/love.

If my crush turned into that tomorrow, I'd probably marry him. lol

Well, the last one lasted almost two years.

Sounds like loving that kind of man wouldn't bore you.

In my world that is what i would desire in a partner. Sure, Venus and Mars could be the argument. Probably just not great matches, and unappreciative gals.

Am i living a fantasy to want someone that expects reality, and no Alpha (may get blasted here) "games"?

What is the point of love, if you can't entirely be yourself?

You basically answered your own question. You just haven't found the right person yet. It takes time to find the right one. Keep looking or just have fun as you are looking.

Archived