When a boy says "Call me" rather than...

When a boy says "Call me" rather than... "I'll Call you"

i would expect a guy to say "So can i call you again?", "I'll call you", "I want to see you again".... is that too much to expect.

This boy i saw a couple times said "Call me when you have free time" after the date ended... I know he digs me, he was the first to talk to me, call me, ask me out, paid for dinner, he kissed me... but it threw me off when he said: "Call me when you have free time".

What does that mean?

Is he not interested anymore?...

Curious about your opinions...

thanks

He's shown he was interested in you, maybe he thinks it is your turn to show that you are interested in him.

I've taken a woman out a few times and then said, "it's your turn." I want her to show me she wants to see me too.

No it's no odd. In this new age I hear so much about independent women so if that's teh case they can call a guy too if they're interested. I don't blame the guy for throwing this out there. I wouldn't want to take a girl out on dates and spend money on her when it turns out she wasn't really interested in me.

So give him a call back if you're interested. It's probably a good move on this part to test whether you'd like to see him for another date.

well, let me add another factor to this scenario...

This guy is going to law school and is leaving to go back for his 2nd year in 2 weeks. Secondly, he's a couple years younger than me. Thirdly, he already knows i'm interested in him.. he didnt need to test me.

Here is another question, when a guy knows there is no potential for anything serious (going away to school and all), do they tend to break and scatter after anything physical happens...assuming that the girl might get too attached or may want more (more than he can give).

Why don't guys talk to girls about it. Instead they tend to get kinda cold... pushing girls away. When I called him lastnight, he was kinda rude and cold and said he'd call me back.. and when he did, i didn't pick up cause it was kinda late and he left a msg: "Hi this is **, Just calling you back."

It was lame. So my gut says, dont call him back. If he wants anything more or thought of me as anything more serious, he will call back again. True? If not, hes not worth it.

I just need your opinion. Your validation. Thanks for the ear and shoulders everyone.

The fact that he called you back like Beec said suggested he's still interested. Maybe you just caught him at a bad time earlier (could've had something personal going on etc.). When people are upset over something you can obviously hear it in their voices etc. However, if this guy has you wondering like this then maybe it's best for you and his sake to just tell him you're not interested so you won't string him along and waste his time nor waste your time as well.

Gotta be 100% in situations like this.

I would give him another call in a day or two, and see where it goes from there. You never know. When my ex and I first met, he gave me his phone number, and I was a little thrown off by that. We women are used to the guys having to make that first call. Anyway, I called him and he wasn't all that friendly either, so I didn't call back. Eventually, he called me, we went out on a Christmas shopping date, and I invited him to my Christmas party. He canceled out on that the day of my party, so I blew off his next two phone calls. We didn't talk for two months, then he called me again, and we dated regularly after that for several months. In the end, it didn't work out, but the point is, sometimes relationships can start up out of rather unconventional beginnings. You really just never know.