Confused please help ;@)

Quick update.

Wife left me two weeks ago because on our honeymoon 4 months ago!! I told her that in the past i had slept with prostitutes. She new I had been very promiscuous but not the fact I had paid sometimes. The postitution happened 6 years before I met her.

|She says she can't trust me anymore - always had a trust issue!!

We hadn't spoke on the phone or since last tuesday when I saw her, cried and pleaded as you do and pushed her away more. She totally blanked me would not look me in the eye.

Last night she caled and was very happy and chatty but told me during our 20 minute conversation that she was happy on her own with her 7 year old daughter.

I am finding things hard to understand and cope with. how can she be so happy, is she just saying that?

Ladies?? Gent?? Any clues??

Thanks loads

James

You know, the more I hear about this, the more I believe it has less and less to do about what you did many years gone by, and more to do with doubts that she was having in the relationship.

My feeling is, if you had not mentioned your past, it would just be something else eventually. that stuff bugs her, because she wants it to bug her, get my drift?

As painful as it is, move on, dont talk or beg or plead. just move forward.